:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 gets his rocks off watching us lose because he wants Jimmy to suck you POS fake *** Niner fan
Bro I been a die hard 49er fan probably longer than you been on planet earth.

Bet you have no gotdam clue who Renaldo Nehemiah is :lol:

And please refrain from the personal insults, it's making you look immature and childish.

Here's the thing man, it's really not that serious.....If you can dish it, you should be able to take it as well 😉

Bro I been a die hard 49er fan probably longer than you been on planet earth.

Bet you have no gotdam clue who Renaldo Nehemiah is :lol:

And please refrain from the personal insults, it's making you look immature and childish.

Here's the thing man, it's really not that serious.....If you can dish it, you should be able to take it as well 😉
Nah, you fugazi

Worst part about this is brosizz having a week and a half to talk ****. Guys happier than a mug his team took a big loss
See y'all got it all wrong.

So gotdamn wrong and twisted it makes me wonder if y'all have the attention span to comprehend what I'm saying.

Tell me, how many times have I asked this stinking QB to PROVE ME WRONG?!?

You think I want MY 49ERS TO FK'N LOSE? Lol u gotta be joking right.

When we win, we win in spite of Jimmy.

And I already know that in the fk'n playoffs, that's not gonna cut it because he a LIABILITY NOT AN ASSET. Period.

In other words, I already know we ain't advancing far with Garoppolo so why waste Trey LANCElot's valuable time instead of having him start now.

But I get it, KYLE IS SMART. HE KNOWS WHAT HE HAS WITH JIMMY SO HE EXPOSING HIM TO OWNERSHIP so we can get rid of him next year.

I’m not gonna be petty because at the end of the day I wanted to win the game but y’all know how I feel.

Bail the defense out man.. those picks were so unnecessary. Throwing it in bad spots when you don’t need to. Titans are not a good team, this was like watching the colts and 2nd Seahawks game. Just shooting yourself in the foot.

Yeah Jim’s gotta be better fellas, throw it away or take a sack on those int’s and we probably are still in the drivers seat to win the game, just so unnecessary and shocking really

Ambry Thomas can go to hell

Gotta talk about the defense too man, if the dline isnt generating SERIOUS pressure or getting a sack then we are food. Seems like every week at halftime teams are like wow Norman and Ambry or Dontae are the worst corners in the league, lets go at them over and over and over :lol:
Bro, the defense is sick and tired of saving Jimmy's b**** ***. Ambry's miscues would NOT BE MAGNIFIED had Jimmy done his gotdamn job, made his reads and throws, and got the defense a 27-10 lead to work with.

This L was 99.9% on JLo!

Bro, the defense is sick and tired of saving Jimmy's b**** ***. Ambry's miscues would NOT BE MAGNIFIED had Jimmy done his gotdamn job, made his reads and throws, and got the defense a 27-10 lead to work with.

This L was 99.9% on JLo!

Jim’s definitely gotta be better, that was straight *** earlier

But no, Ambry Thomas is quite literally terrible as of now and would have gotten exposed and will continue to get exposed. Honestly, this playoff run might come down to if Jim and Ambry can get hot at the same time during this final stretch here cause man they can be liabilities. Jim’s ints and Ambry’s “defense” or whatever that was on 3rd and 23 can flip games on their head and that’s exactly what happened. Titans had no business being in that football game

Not letting the dline off the hook making that a free play on Ambry but my goodness, the kid aint it rn

Bail the defense out man.. those picks were so unnecessary. Throwing it in bad spots when you don’t need to. Titans are not a good team, this was like watching the colts and 2nd Seahawks game. Just shooting yourself in the foot.
Def felt like the colts game minus the rain where their QB makes the late game plays to put us away.

Jim’s definitely gotta be better, that was straight *** earlier

But no, Ambry Thomas is quite literally terrible as of now and would have gotten exposed and will continue to get exposed. Honestly, this playoff run might come down to if Jim and Ambry can get hot at the same time during this final stretch here cause man they can be liabilities. Jim’s ints and Ambry’s “defense” or whatever that was on 3rd and 23 can flip games on their head and that’s exactly what happened. Titans had no business being in that football game

Not letting the dline off the hook making that a free play on Ambry but my goodness, the kid aint it rn
I feel you man, he's a liability, and he's also a rookie so it's hard to accept that he's learning on the job on a team that's supposedly "Super Bowl ready"

Makes us miss Verett even more but again, injuries are part of the game.

Which is why I am pointing the finger right back at Jimmy Smiles, who clearly doesn't hold hisdamnself accountable as evidence by his post presser. Dude a 8 year vet who been to the Super Bowl still making silly Ambry Thomas-like mistakes. And JG made quite a few tonight in a playoff type game.

I'm pissed man.

Back
Top Bottom