:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel you man, he's a liability, and he's also a rookie so it's hard to accept that he's learning on the job on a team that's supposedly "Super Bowl ready"

Makes us miss Verett even more but again, injuries are part of the game.

Which is why I am pointing it right back at Jimmy. Dude a 8 year vet who been to the Super Bowl still making silly Ambry Thomas-like mistakes. And JG made quite a few tonight in a playoff type game.

I'm pissed man.

Yep im with you and you know im a Jim supporter but that was jarring at times earlier. Still think he’s the best option going forward, but he’s gotta be better if we wana make a run. And im not even saying he needs to be Rodgers or anything, I get int’s are gona happen with any team but man, really can’t have the ridiculous ones he threw today

Well, at least my wife gave birth to our son today. Hate I had to introduce him to his hereditary given team like this. Jimmy def didn't leave a good first impression :smh:
Ayy congrats!

Pretty sweet that the first Super Bowl your son was here for will be a Niners win :pimp:

Well, at least my wife gave birth to our son today. Hate I had to introduce him to his hereditary given team like this. Jimmy def didn't leave a good first impression :smh:
Congrats man, Jimmy will be a distant memory once he starts paying attention to football. Unfortunately when I started paying attention, Young got his last concussion.

Nah, you done showed ya whole *** in here. Don’t try to walk that back.
Lmao. Walk what back lol...Jimmy just showed you tonight why I been sayin I got a 5/10 confidence level in him to take this team deep into the playoffs, which is what I've said from the beginning.

You mad and funny at the same time :lol:

Either that or you somehow having a helluva hard time comprehending what I'm sayin when I type more than a couple sentences lol

You can't leave it alone can you.

Put ya $$ down then

EYE say Jimmy dont take this squad to the NFC Championship

YOU say Jimmy G plays in the NFC championship.

You keep saying I want the 49ers to lose. I keep saying "Jimmy prove me wrong about you!" But I already know he likely wont, so I've accepted the reality that is Jimmy G and you somehow keep thinking it's related to me wanting the TEAM to lose. Lol

What part of "Kyle Shanahan doesn't trust Jimmy with 1:20 left on the clock and 2 timeouts left so he decides to run out the clock acting like he up 35-0" dont you understand?

But enough of the chitty chatter

$200. Lmk

Last edited:
Mark me down as an Ambry Thomas apologist. I have seen improvement every week, and don't think he played nearly as bad in any of his 3 games as people think he did.

Mark me down as an Ambry Thomas apologist. I have seen improvement every week, and don't think he played nearly as bad in any of his 3 games as people think he did.
I dunno bruh. My man was getting smoked out there by everybody he checked. Like they threw at him on purpose because he would either draw a flag or get outplayed.

Ambry’s a rookie making rookie mistakes. like i said last week. most of the time he’s in position he just doesn’t know how to finish. IF he can figure it out he’ll be solid. he’s just getting thrown out there when he clearly isn’t ready

I do **** on the kid but you’re right, he really is in a pretty good spot often times but just gets dunked on or flagged during the finish. Frustrating to watch for all of us of course but like i said last week i think we’re going to have to rely on him at times during this Playoff push/run so I’m hoping for the best and that these reps, albeit rough, help him and the squad in the long run

Lmao. Walk what back lol...Jimmy just showed you tonight why I been sayin I got a 5/10 confidence level in him to take this team deep into the playoffs, which is what I've said from the beginning.

You mad and funny at the same time :lol:

Either that or you somehow having a helluva hard time comprehending what I'm sayin when I type more than a couple sentences lol

You can't leave it alone can you.

Put ya $$ down then

EYE say Jimmy dont take this squad to the NFC Championship

YOU say Jimmy G plays in the NFC championship.

You keep saying I want the 49ers to lose. I keep saying "Jimmy prove me wrong about you!" But I already know he likely wont, so I've accepted the reality that is Jimmy G and you somehow keep thinking it's related to me wanting the TEAM to lose. Lol

What part of "Kyle Shanahan doesn't trust Jimmy with 1:20 left on the clock and 2 timeouts left so he decides to run out the clock acting like he up 35-0" dont you understand?

But enough of the chitty chatter

$200. Lmk
I don't want us to make the playoffs because we will get humiliated by Tampa, Green, Bay and AZ.

Better we lose now, because we deserve it the way this team played today.

The more we lose, the sooner Jimmy is out of there, the better it is for the overall health of this organization so they can get to work on their main investment- #3 pick Trey Lance.

There is NOTHING, I mean absolutely Nothing to invest in Jimmy b******* Garoppolo because you, me, and the entire world, heck even the folks up in Mars, know that Jimmy ain't beating Aaron, Tom, or Kyler when the games matter most.

What a fk'n disappointment to lose to a 3-8 team after you was up 10-14 points and your fk'n starting QB kills any momentum your running game had because he kept throwing it to the other team and gave them thr ability to win TOP.

I'm sick
Walk this back.

Did your NT account get hacked?

Walk this back.

Did your NT account get hacked?
Yeah so what if I said that what 3-4 weeks ago LOL. It still doesnt make me any less of a fan and it sure as hell doesn't mean I ultimately want them to fail lol. If you think it does then you not only petty af but childish to boot. Get over it man

How bout you pull out the numerous receipts of me saying I want Jimmy to prove me wrong. Exactly.

Stop trying too hard to pull **** out ya you know what just to fit your ridiculous narrative

Bottom fk'n line is JIMMY SUCKS MOOSE BALLS, he ain't leading this team deep in the postseason, and YOU KNOW IT.

So yeah I said it then and ima say it again now - the way Jimmy plays we will get humiliated in the playoffs and I dont wanna see none of it. And neither do you so stop lying to yourself because there is ZERO....let me repeat, ZERO EVIDENCE of Jimmy taking it to another level as a passer in the playoffs.

$200. Stop the nonsense and put ya $$$ down on the table.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Niners gang!
DB20A72B-C843-46F9-821F-3A62F3A243CE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom