:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kyle be like: would you guys like to see trey play vs Houston? Okay, we can do that….. PSYCH!!!!! :lol:

AA80C8D7-E78F-4D72-BAC6-1801D8B0E0F2.jpeg

Idc who it is. Texans just dropped 41 on the Chargers in a win
Doesnt matter. The Texans are horrible. I know any given sunday. I know these are still NFL players on the Texans. But the simple fact of the matter is, the Texans are not a good football team. We are better than them in every facet of the game aside from kick coverage. There is no excuse for us to lose to them, just like there was zero excuse for the Chargers to last week.

Doesnt matter. The Texans are horrible. I know any given sunday. I know these are still NFL players on the Texans. But the simple fact of the matter is, the Texans are not a good football team. We are better than them in every facet of the game aside from kick coverage. There is no excuse for us to lose to them, just like there was zero excuse for the Chargers to last week.

I feel you. But the Chargers did lose

It aint that deep, make it a little tougher on them in a game where we are likely throwing a rookie QB out there in a must win

If Kyle decides to play Jimmy with a terrible injury to his throwing hand, right after playing awful in the game before, then they might as well be prepared to trade Trey in the off-season. I don't see how he would want to play for a coach who appears to have 0 confidence in him. I damn sure wouldn't. And this is coming off of reports that he has been ballin in practice this past month

We saw the Cards game. I thought he looked fine given the circumstances and opponent. If we played the Jags that week people would feel a whole different way about Trey. He needs polish no doubt, but he does have all the tools.

We saw the Cards game. I thought he looked fine given the circumstances and opponent. If we played the Jags that week people would feel a whole different way about Trey. He needs polish no doubt, but he does have all the tools.

not to mention the play calling that game was sus

not to mention the play calling that game was sus
I swear Kyle just wanted to see if Trey could be an entire defense by himself. If we just FGA/punted some of those 4ths who knows. Kyler was having a bad game, maybe he coughs up the ball on a short field.

Whether it's Jimmy or Trey, I'm sure Shanny is going to gameplan to run the ball as much as possible. Unless we get behind or Mitchell is inactive again.

Back
Top Bottom