:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@3god the moment the news broke Jimmy wasn't practicing to the realization Trey is starting.
vince-mcmahon.gif

Attachments

• EA7D5527-CA8A-4F10-B77B-7595C03187B6.jpeg
    EA7D5527-CA8A-4F10-B77B-7595C03187B6.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 335
I agree with whoever said we should run the same plays for Trey that we do for Jimmy, no reason Trey cant execute those

If im remembering correctly we got hit with a grip of holding calls when Trey played in those Seattle and Arizona games with him looking to run or scramble outside of the pocket

Nice little xmas gift for the kid! Few extra days for him and Shanny to prepare is nice as well. Must win against a beatable team, hope he balls out there. Hope we can get Elijah back too

For what Kyle? The man can't throw with a uninjured hand, I damn sure don't want to see him trying to throw/play with a injured one.

If Kyle is still considering starting Jimmy with a ****** up hand over Trey then we gotta get ready for Trey to run it 20 times again if he starts :lol:

Lots of people think some funny business is going on.

Post game Jimmy’s thumb seemed fine, wasnt taped up and even opened a water bottle during post game without wincing.
Earlier today Kyle insisted it was just sprain.
Now all these reports about the tear and the fracture….

is this just a nice way of benching Jimmy while trying to save whatever trade value he has left ? Reports are that Trey has been killing it in practice. At the very least he should be able to run these plays and hit these check downs that Jimmy hits.

Cause if you just flat out bench him he’s pretty much dead in the water…

Lots of people think some funny business is going on.

Post game Jimmy’s thumb seemed fine, wasnt taped up and even opened a water bottle during post game without wincing.
Earlier today Kyle insisted it was just sprain.
Now all these reports about the tear and the fracture….

is this just a nice way of benching Jimmy while trying to save whatever trade value he has left ? Reports are that Trey has been killing it in practice. At the very least he should be able to run these plays and hit these check downs that Jimmy hits.

Cause if you just flat out bench him he’s pretty much dead in the water…
I don't think there's any funny business going on. It doesn't make any sense to start a rookie QB over a healthy Jimmy with only two games left and our playoff lives hanging in the balance.

So week 17 it’s go Panthers and Football team. Rams and Cowboys wins would help as well.

If the Panthers don’t do their job week 17, it’s go Falcons and go Cowboys week 18.

Both panthers and Washington look terrible.

I hate we gotta rely on other teams for a playoff spot

Back
Top Bottom