:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of people think some funny business is going on.

Post game Jimmy’s thumb seemed fine, wasnt taped up and even opened a water bottle during post game without wincing.
Earlier today Kyle insisted it was just sprain.
Now all these reports about the tear and the fracture….

is this just a nice way of benching Jimmy while trying to save whatever trade value he has left ? Reports are that Trey has been killing it in practice. At the very least he should be able to run these plays and hit these check downs that Jimmy hits.

Cause if you just flat out bench him he’s pretty much dead in the water…
I don’t believe this QAnon level conspiracy

Friend(rams fan) likes his chances more against Lance bcz jimmy is near unbeaten against them.. Thots?

Yoooo! I made the ship!!!

Thank you Miami Dolphins! In real life and in fantasy football!!! 😂😂😂😂🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Congrats fam….

I MADE IT AS WELL!!!! Goodluck to you and the squad. Deebo is carrying all my rbs at the moment on flex:lol: I was 6th seed in my league and made it to the end :pimp:

Lots of people think some funny business is going on.

Post game Jimmy’s thumb seemed fine, wasnt taped up and even opened a water bottle during post game without wincing.
Earlier today Kyle insisted it was just sprain.
Now all these reports about the tear and the fracture….

is this just a nice way of benching Jimmy while trying to save whatever trade value he has left ? Reports are that Trey has been killing it in practice. At the very least he should be able to run these plays and hit these check downs that Jimmy hits.

Cause if you just flat out bench him he’s pretty much dead in the water…
Yeah, there is definitely a lot of theories going around based on the information out there. Maybe the front office is trying to salvage any value he has left by saying he's hurt and not benched? Maybe he really was offended by John Lynch liking that tweet and told them he's not playing another snap?

Kyle saying it was just a 'sprain' and almost immediately the report of a UCL tear and fracture makes me feel like Kyle either doesn't trust Trey or doesn't like Trey.

Like many of you said, Kyle shouldn't have to simplify the offense too much at this point. Jimmy's playbook has been pretty straight forward when it comes to pass plays. It will be telling to see how he plays.

Take care of the Texans this week and finish the game healthy.

I saw Wichnowsky is now in protocol...That sucks. Special teams is going to be even more of a liability.

There’s no funny business you can see the play where his thumb got hurt on Reddit now , probably should have been roughing the passer called on Titans

There’s no funny business you can see the play where his thumb got hurt on Reddit now , probably should have been roughing the passer called on Titans
Then he probably didn't feel the pain until the following day and was running off adrenaline.

Kyle will still try to play him this week lol.

Yeah I remember that play…. No roughing the passer for a body slam coz Jimmy’s last name isn’t “Mahomes Brady Rodger) insert any other QB there and they’ll get the flag 🤦🏽‍♂️

1640737249343.jpeg

Bros you can’t just downright lie on those official NFL injury reports. Subject to heavy fines and even losing draft picks for a violation. Not to mention this would be quickest way for any head coach to lose trust in the locker room.

Years back when Antonio Brown was going mentally ill Steelers falsely put him on injury report late in season because he was a major distraction and I believe they got hefty fine.

I have no reason not to believe he isn’t hurt. He’s been injury prone since the patriots.

Conspiracy theory or not, what's the point in even speculating.

BE HAPPY Jimmy G is not quarterbacking (Y)OUR football team this Sunday and perhaps the remainder of the 2021 season.

Imo....Trey Lance, although he may be rusty on Sunday, gives the 49ers the best shot to win going forward, not Jimmy G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom