:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot to add “against the Texans, in Santa Clara, on a sunny day, in 60F degree weather, with a windchill of…” :lol:.

Stop making excuses :lol:.
Nah you way wrong. Let me remind you of The Facts brother.

This is Trey's 2nd start in Week 17. Isn't it?

Ain't no excuse brother.

In rookie Trey's only other start he barely lost to AZ. In veteran Jimmy's start vs AZ who played without Kyler, Jimmy got blown out. Once again these are facts not excuses.

Meanwhile Jimmy has 2 key INT's against TEN and we blew a lead and lost a game that we had in the bag.

Isn't it?

Kyle needs to stop running the ball with Deebo and Kittle. Let Mitchell and Wilson Jr. handle that.

this! it’s fine maybe once or twice a game but per drive? kyle looking like he’s outta ideas. play calling has been sus. better than the first arizona game but not great

What Trey just did as a rookie in the last 48 seconds of this drive to lead the team to a score Jimmy probably has never done in 8 years as a pro :lol:
Bruh what? You just be saying things just to say them to get a reaction :lol:

Little momentum going into the half is nice, we get the ball to start the 2nd half too so hopefully we can get a nice lil drive and momentum going.

Feed Elijah! Give Trey some easy screen passes to Kittle or Deebo and let them yac boys go do their thing

We wouldn’t be in a position to make the playoffs had we let him start all season.
You literally have no way of knowing that. You don't know if he would've progressed during the season or not. Also, I don't want the team to make the playoffs just cause. I want them to have a legit chance of winning it all. So, if that meant playing Trey all season to allow him to go through the growing pains before next season, then so be it. But how can one really say that they wouldn't have been in playoff contention had he started all season?

I hope the coaching staff can fix Trey’s throwing mechanics. It’s worser than Kaepernick’s.

Also Mitchell is a solid back, but we need an upgrade. He has 0 explosiveness. If Mostert isn’t back next season we need someone who can make big gains.

Mitchell leaves a lot of meat on the bone.

If our team can ever fire on all cylinders on all three phases of the game then I want the Bucs in the playoffs.

Brown is an idiot. Dude funna lose out on $333K lol

Back
Top Bottom