:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You literally have no way of knowing that. You don't know if he would've progressed during the season or not. Also, I don't want the team to make the playoffs just cause. I want them to have a legit chance of winning it all. So, if that meant playing Trey all season to allow him to go through the growing pains before next season, then so be it. But how can one really say that they wouldn't have been in playoff contention had he started all season?
Have you not watched Lance? We’ve literally barely in now with a competent QB.
Also saying you don’t want to go to the playoffs just cause is ******* stupid. You ALWAYS want to make the playoffs. You’d rather lose? Tell that to the players.

Bruh what? You just be saying things just to say them to get a reaction :lol:

Little momentum going into the half is nice, we get the ball to start the 2nd half too so hopefully we can get a nice lil drive and momentum going.

Feed Elijah! Give Trey some easy screen passes to Kittle or Deebo and let them yac boys go do their thing
Figured this a while back. He can’t be serious all the time.

First off, should've been pi as deebo got held. Secondly, Kyle is an overrated play caller. Wtf type of plays was that?

Trey’s decision making is terrible lol. I feel like he would’ve got the first on the flat to Kittle or running it himself.

Back
Top Bottom