:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle the running game genius and had 5 guys that can run the ball, but we are continually one of the worst 3rd/4th and 1 teams in the league. Our strength can’t be relied on when it counts.

Seriously. Just take the points and give Mills a long field. He hasn’t done much, we keep bailing them out going for it.

Nah you way wrong. Let me remind you of The Facts brother.

This is Trey's 2nd start in Week 17. Isn't it?

Ain't no excuse brother.

In rookie Trey's only other start he barely lost to AZ. In veteran Jimmy's start vs AZ who played without Kyler, Jimmy got blown out. Once again these are facts not excuses.

Meanwhile Jimmy has 2 key INT's against TEN and we blew a lead and lost a game that we had in the bag.

Isn't it?

I’m not even comparing him to Jimmy. Of all the matchups he could have had, he’s just gotta beat the 2nd WORST team in the NFL… I mean, come on! :lol:

I’m not even comparing him to Jimmy. Of all the matchups he could have had, he’s just gotta beat the 2nd WORST team in the NFL… I mean, come on! :lol:
You can see Trey is doing a solid job moving the ball with his arm.

Kyle blew that last drive. Even if Trey runs in that 4th down he is stopped. 4th and 1 and you give that ball to Juice right down Broadway like Bill woulda gave it to Rathman

I almost wish we would have drafted a more traditional QB because I don’t like what I see out of Kyle with mobile QBs.

Back
Top Bottom