:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah but for real that covid list for us is a bit worrisome, we did well and were pretty fortunate all year long in regards to that so it’s frustrating its hitting us before a massive game

Matty Ice got one more dagger for the Saints in him? :nerd:
No need to worry, the Falcons have future hall of famer Kyle Pitts to lead them to victory

Let me know how it is. Niner Raider games have turned into nonstop fights over the years, and I am too old to be getting involved in that nonsense anymore. I told myself Id never go to another game. Then again, the LV fanbase might be different.
Might be worse, LV is where all the rejects go

Barring a setback today, I feel like Jim is gona get the nod on Sunday. Torn ligament on a throwing thumb would worry me with even an elite QB

I know Shanny said he wasnt a fan of the 2 QB system as it messed up the playcalling rhythm but I wonder if he tries to bring it back or if he just goes all in on one or the other and live with the results. Jim’s gotta have a short leash if he does start tho..right?

yeah, if jimmy gets the start he’s gotta be on a short leash with that thumb

Jimmy bettnot play more snaps than Trey on Sunday.

I can already see it happening...

Jimmy starts, Rams D salivating, we end up with countless punts and/or turnovers, we're down top-three scores early, and now Kyle's dumb*** is forced to insert Lance, who at that point is out of rhythm and the rookie is put in an unenviable position to have to lead them to a comeback victory while our D is once again forced to save the day.

It's gonna be UGLY if Jimmy plays watch.

I hope I'm wrong but I've been right about Jimmy all year long

This one of the reasons why he throws bad balls that are behind receivers, over receivers' heads. and has a pick or two seemingly each game. Look at the ugly throwing form, left hand damn near blocking his vision. Most of his passes are like this, dude's throwing motion is just ugly af.

And look at how Jimmy's feet are planted too, especially that back foot ....awkward looking.

20220107_073001.jpg

I swear If Jimmy plays vs the Rams smh

Yup always notice that with how he plants his feet… Rarely ever steps into his throw, hence why he doesn’t throw more than 5yds

Kyle is going to start Jimmy. SMH.

Just based on odds, gonna be really hard to beat this team a 6th time in a row. Then turn around and beat them a 7th time if we see them in the playoffs next week. Especially with Jimmy being hurt >D

Dont want to be this guy but Go Falcons :ohwell:

last time it wore my jimmy jersey was the super bowl…i feel like it’s cursed and i can never wear it again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom