:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If jimmy good to go. Im down with him to be on.. Rams Kryptonite..not rocking his jersey tho. Seem to give bad luck lol

Hmm, im so conflicted. Big decision here for Shanny come Sunday

Bro Jimmy throwing 7 yard passes in that video clip lol....and that's with no defenders on the receiver.

I bet Jimmy can't throw accurately for more than 15 yards with that thumb.

It's a no-brainer - Lance is the man you throw out there against the Rams

NTM the Rams have never faced Trey: ADVANTAGE 49ers

If we start Jimmy we will lose despite his record against the Rams. Guaranteed. Different part of the season, different circumstances. The Rams are SALIVATING to face Jimmy for some pay back, trust.

I’ll be at that Vegas game for sure.

Next season is going to do a number on my wallet though, a few road games I want to make it to. That Chicago game is temping. Probably do Atlanta as well. I met some real cool Falcons tailgate group when I went to the Cowboys Falcons game a few weeks ago and kept in contact with them for next season knowing they would be on the schedule. Denver and Carolina are tempting also, and LA is a definite.

Nah but for real that covid list for us is a bit worrisome, we did well and were pretty fortunate all year long in regards to that so it’s frustrating its hitting us before a massive game

Matty Ice got one more dagger for the Saints in him? :nerd:

My body is ready

Yup hopefully it's better than The Last Dance lol

When Tom said about Joe, "He's a killer" we realize where Brady learned Joe's football mentality.

Joe also The Goat. Imagine if Joe was as durable as TB, didn't have a bad back, and never suffered concussions and played 10 more years as a 49er. We probably would've never traded for Steve and there'd be a solid chacve he'd have 6-7 rings instead of 4 imo.

I’ll be at that Vegas game for sure.
Let me know how it is. Niner Raider games have turned into nonstop fights over the years, and I am too old to be getting involved in that nonsense anymore. I told myself Id never go to another game. Then again, the LV fanbase might be different.

Let me know how it is. Niner Raider games have turned into nonstop fights over the years, and I am too old to be getting involved in that nonsense anymore. I told myself Id never go to another game. Then again, the LV fanbase might be different.

I’m hoping the riff raff is priced out. But I’ll likely end up going with friends who are Raider fans. I’m the same way though. I don’t care to be around or involved with any of that foolishness either. A bunch of drunk idiots fighting over football teams and players who wouldn’t even acknowledge them if they ran into them in a public setting. Just dumb as hell to me.

I wouldn’t be surprised if people act like idiots on Sunday. It’ll likely be more 49ers fans than Rams fans and there’s been a few incidents at sofi already this season.

I need to catch a game at Levi's still. Preferably in November/December so I don't die out in the sun lol.

Back
Top Bottom