:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will get confirmation later this week whether or not I'll have field access to the game. My boss is friends with some folks at the NFL league office who get him field access to sit/stand on both home and away sidelines for a handful of games a year.

If no field access, I may at minimum get tickets

I can't wait. I may end up rocking the #10 jersey if I go just for the ***** n giggles :lol:

They’re taxing on those tickets right now. I got a buddy who works security at sofi so there’s a chance I may get a seat upgrade at some point during the game. But standing room is going for $250 right now. I’m eventually going to get a single. But since I’m flying in from Dallas, I don’t want to get a ticket now and my flight gets cancelled.

But I’m likely going straight from LAX to the stadium to tailgate once I land. I got a girl I went to hs who lives within walking distance of sofi, so I might stop over for breakfast and kick a few extra points before heading up there. But I’ll be sipping. I’m down to link up with anyone on here at the game Sunday.

I would love for Harbaugh to come back. He's the only coach with a winning record that we've had since Mariucci. Jed ruined that possibility though :smh:

I will get confirmation later this week whether or not I'll have field access to the game. My boss is friends with some folks at the NFL league office who get him field access to sit/stand on both home and away sidelines for a handful of games a year.

If no field access, I may at minimum get tickets

I can't wait. I may end up rocking the #10 jersey if I go just for the ***** n giggles :lol:
I promise I am not trying to hate on your shine, but I have had field passes for a game and sat in the front row for another game in the past. Couldnt see a goddamn thing. I will never understand why people would want to sit close for an NFL game.

I want Trey to be successful. He looks the part, seems like a leader. He has some things to correct but he seems like he’s gonna have the “it” factor

I promise I am not trying to hate on your shine, but I have had field passes for a game and sat in the front row for another game in the past. Couldnt see a goddamn thing. I will never understand why people would want to sit close for an NFL game.
Yeah that's the thing. Having field access allows one to hear all the action from the sidelines and listen in to what players are saying but it will likely be difficult to catch certain angles of the game that would otherwise be better viewed from the stands. And this definitely the type of game where I'd want to pay attention to every play

Word I had field passes at Levi’s for the games during the 2019 season and while I absolutely loved being on the field for pregame warmups, I couldnt imagine trying to watch a game down there

Word I had field passes at Levi’s for the games during the 2019 season and while I absolutely loved being on the field for pregame warmups, I couldnt imagine trying to watch a game down there
Being down on the field is a really awesome experience because you get to see what really goes on during the game on an NFL sideline. It's cool hearing the players and coaches interact with each other, get fired up, and support one another. But it's horrible for actually watching the game.

I know I am probably biased here, but I love my seats. Even though I am in the 400s, I am right on the 50 and in the lower part of my section. Part of being there in person is being able to see the entire play develop. You can't see anything down low.

Trying to put together a trip to see my hawks vs lakers Friday night then follow up the niners game Sunday. Hoping ticket prices come down $50. My CC took enough of a beating this Christmas.

I got lucky and found a single ticket in the 200’s for $250 with insurance in the event my flight were to get delayed/cancelled.

I’m almost tempted to try and get Rams season tickets moving forward and go to the 49ers game every season and just sell all the other games.

Yeah you lucked out at that price. They're taxing 200 level right now, $300 minimum that's really closer to $350 once they tack on the fees.

If Jimmy ends up starting I wanna see Kyle throw Lance in the game for all pass plays and just let Jimmy take the run plays so all he needs to do is hand the ball off or pitch it to Deebo and Mitchell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom