:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
niners and bengals both **** the bed in the 4th quarter.

rams defensive line turned the game sliders up against that bengals front. burrow could barely get to his first read and was already having to escape pressure. wild how that unit feasted late in the game.

I mean we could luck out since this years qb draft class is trash, but like the article says Jimmy's injury history will steer teams away from giving up that type of draft capital. WASH is looking for stability and Jimmy's injuries can't guarantee that.

The dust needs to settle with these big name qbs too

Where Watson goin? Where rodgers goin? Where Wilson goin?

I hear colts letting wentz go. Idk if they’d go after another injury prone qb.

Only teams I can see giving up a 1st/2nd are Washington, Panthers. Maybe broncos give up a 2 or 3 for jimmy if rodgers doesn’t go there

I mean we could luck out since this years qb draft class is trash, but like the article says Jimmy's injury history will steer teams away from giving up that type of draft capital. WASH is looking for stability and Jimmy's injuries can't guarantee that.
Nobody gets through a season unscathed. Jimmy played through injuries this year but he only missed two games.

Not being an arm chair coach or anything but come on… You have probably the worst offensive line of the league and you rarely keep your TE to help block???

Where were the adjustments???

Feel bad for Burrow

if this actually happens...

1644877736686.png

Not being an arm chair coach or anything but come on… You have probably the worst offensive line of the league and you rarely keep your TE to help block???

Feel bad for Burrow
Where was the screen game to offset that pass rush? Why didn’t Mixon get the handoff on 3rd and short? Why didn’t Perine dive for that ball on 4th down? Why not double or triple team Kupp when OBJ went down?

Feel bad for Burrow

I was hella surprised they put in perine on 3rd and 1. i understand perine probably had the freshest body on the field in that moment, but made little sense considering mixon was getting positive yardage most carries. zac taylor over thought this one.

also, why try to run between the tackles on donald's side of the line? niners learned the hard way in the NFCCG

Got a bit of work to do this offseason, but we had a helluva season tbh

We’re close.

Back
Top Bottom