:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to get the weekend festivities started.

28E39B5A-4D61-4DE3-82D4-93F5C397FB01.jpeg

just saw Washington State do an absolutely deadly triple option. QB faked the handoff to the RB and started running towards the outside of his left tackle. the corner defending that side of the field left the receiver to pursue the QB leaving the receiver wide open. easy pitch to him for a 25 yard gain.

imagine trey and deebo/Aiyuk doing this.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s pretty much Kryponite for corners, you have to pick your poison and if the QB’s got wheels it’s even worse.

Only reason Alabama won today was due to Bryce Young’s ability to extend plays with his legs.

Scalped away my falcons saints tickets the job gave me. Rather be at my condo with the laptop on our game while painting anyway. Need to figure out a good liquor to drink that won’t have me flipping out during this sure to be rain game.

This game is an intriguing one, especially with the rain today.

Last year at Chicago, we were down 15-16 entering the 4th quarter before we outscored them 18-6 in the final stanza to close it out 33-22. Fields meanwhile rushed for over 100 yards.

I expect another close one today, and defense should play much better against Fields.

27-17 49ers

LFG!!

I just want to see some growth with Lance. I don't know with the weather conditions if we see him throw it that much but I at least want to see him avoid contact if he runs and show a little better accuracy and touch. I remember him throwing bullets on every throw last year :lol: I want to see a heavy dose of running and the defense put pressure on fields all day

Checking in!!! Ready to watch the growth of Trey all season. Watched his doc last night and homie was built for this! With this weather my only goal today is health on both sides of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom