:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sign soem UDFAs polish some gems keep it going that’s supposed to be one of the things he does best

Just tell Kyle he never allowed to push for drafting a RB before 6th round again. No more Joe Williams. No more trey sermon. No more healthy scratch tyrod Davis price. No more 10 million dollar tevin colemans. #NoMore

Dont forget Mckinnon

The Book of Eli is out. Mitchell is starting to turn into another gotdamn injury prone Mostert. Jesus Christ.

Jordan Mason is my pick to shine while Eli is sidelined.

watching Russ struggle with getting the snap off before the play clock in century link is giving me PTSD of watching kaep have no clock awareness :lol:

broncos really went for a 65yrd fg
instead of going for it on 4th and 4?! idiots
Right. Tucker and Koo are the only kickers I'd take a shot with from 65. Gimme 4 straight Russ scrambles before leaving the game on McManus' foot.

coaches be really out think themselves with Russ

4th and goal from the 1 yard line with marshawn: have Russ throw a pass
4th and 4 from midfield: kick an almost impossible FG instead of letting Russ try for a 1st

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:the rational fan in me was rooting for the broncos, but the irrational part of me didn't care who won or loss today... i just knew that at the end of the day, either Russ or Pete Caroll wasgonna take an L.

SEA 1-0
SF 0-1
LAR 0-1
AZ 0-1

NFC West went from being the best division in football to the worst overnight :lol:

Last edited:
Man I wish they coulda blessed us with a Thursday or Monday night game this week.

Gonna be in Vegas this weekend. At least the games early tho. Maybe catch it from the hotel bar / pool.

Gonna place some bets too. Maybe do 100$ on 9ers make the playoffs and 100$ on 9ers win the SB. Gotta check those betting lines and payoffs tho.

Hope no mark *** raiders fans try to start drama when I’m out Saturday afternoon in my Steve young jersey

Despite what people were saying O line actually did okay. Statistically speaking Trey had about a half second longer to throw in pass protection than the league average from week 1.

I think the problem is that he is reading a lot downfield for the deep ball, while Jimmy G was getting the ball out quick on slant, screen, and crossing routes. Trey and Kyle need to work together better on giving him some good options and looks that aren’t so far downfield as those passes take a lot longer and above average pass protection to set up.

the tackles that were the weakest point surprisingly. McG got handed a few times and Trent wasn’t at his best.

I hope TDP is activated next game and Mason gets some looks. Gotta see what we have left at RB.

Back
Top Bottom