:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8544085D-B4B8-445C-A835-7A89F3198AF1.jpeg
The man they call Deebo :nthat:

yup, cool with him as a back up plan. i don’t want to see him start unless necessary

Yeah it’s more a beggars can’t be choosers type deal for me. Their qb room right now is Mr. irrelevant (who hopefully can get better and show something over the next few weeks) , Jacob Eason and Josh Johnson. If they can get Baker in there, I’ll take it given the circumstances. This would also be the first time Bakers been in a non dysfunctional situation as well.

In some alternate universe though. I wish they were whispering sweet nothings in Drew Breed’s ear. Take you time and learn the playbook the next few weeks baby. Start 2023 by ending the Raiders season and make this run happen lmao.

Ay, we just need a qb that can at least do what Jimmy did. Nothing spectacular. I think Purdy or Baker can at least do that.
Hopefully Jameis gets released soon as well. That may be the better option if he does.

Sucks that we have been in a Superbowl window for the past 4 years and all 4 years our season has essentially ended with poor QB play or our QB getting injured.

Drew Brees would be an amazing backup lol

Anywho….I’m still amazed at Greenlaw’s performance yesterday. There was that late drive where he locked up Tyreek freaking Hill and the Tight end in open space on separate occasions. Dude is a BALLER. Clutch performance by him.

i don’t see bree’s coming back. would be insane if he did though

I'm sure the Niners FO will take a look at Baker. But I doubt CMC would also not want that jabroni to follow him to SF.

Honestly am surprised about Josh Johnson being signed as a backup. But I think the emphasis is to make sure the O-line gives Brock all the protection he needs to keep him from risking injury.

Back
Top Bottom