:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yessir
Ill be there waiting for tix to drop a lil bit, wanna be in 200s or 100s section

Yessir
Ill be there waiting for tix to drop a lil bit, wanna be in 200s or 100s section

Same here. My son’s gf’s family has Rams season tickets. There’s a small chance they might have an extra for me in their section in the 100’s which I’m holding out hope for.

But if not ima just cop something when I land. The group I normally tailgate with is going to have their usual setup so ima get right before the game.

When we all run into each other at Levi’s or Levi’s South, make sure to do the tap-tap-pull move to rep for the NT set

I am keeping a close eye on Aiyuk’s performance all season long because boy I gotta tell you, this thing called karma is real. I hope his summer long absence doesn't negatively affect this win-npw team.

BA let this contract dispute drag on all summer long only for the Niners to call his weak xxx bluff. BA should’ve handled his hold-in like Trent, without going public about his concerns and kept it like a professional. I blame his agent and friends/family/sister/gf, etc for not giving him good advice.

In the end, Aiyuk and his agent got worked by York, Kyle, Lynch, and Parag.

Aiyuk better produce 90-100 plus catches, 1300 yards, and double digit TD’s otherwise him and his contract will be a major letdown, especially if we don’t get back to the Super Bowl

Last edited:
i hope you guys get your wishes, but god willing im not still on this site 20 years from now

this account already going on 12 years old, and it not my og NT account, my og account got banned back in the old days when buy/selling was a bannable offense :lol:

Haven't been here long enough to bask in the memories with you boyz, but to the old timers here, cheers and here's to a long awaited championship season 🍻

I'm sure everyone or most here was at least already born the last time we won it in 94-95. It's a long time coming 🥂

I’ll be MIA in the thread today fellas, but live in attendance. Let’s start the season off right 😤😤😤
IMG_9169.jpeg

What jersey we rocking today fellas? Was going red cmc. But might switch last minute.

ohh man. CMC out and behind him in the RB room is Jordan Mason and some nobodies.

air it out purdy?

give deebo juice and kittle a lot of handoffs and sweeps?

Back
Top Bottom