:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NFL script was already set when Kittle told Kelce see you on February.

49ers getting Cooper Kupp
It's about to be Team White Boys
Kupp, Purdy, CMC and Pearsall :smokin:lol:
1729716712095.jpeg

So……John York showed up to Santa Clara today.

Make of it as you will.

Personally I think Papa York lectured Kyle Shanascam just like Kyle lectured Purdy next to his locker after the game on Sunday because baby Jed isn’t capable of putting Kyle on notice.

Last edited:

Yes, Purdy had a crappy game. But he’s been solid the first 6 weeks for the most part.

But at the end of the day, it starts from the top-down. Therefore all fingers point to Shanahan. The majority of this 3-4 start is on Kyle and his coaching staff, not Purdy.

This is why John York showed up to practice yesterday.

These are all mays and shoulds. Hopefully we do make a move for one of these available WRs

Kupp
Sutton
Johnson

Are the orders of priority for me if we can get away trading a 4th that can turn into a 3rd based on incentives or MAYBE a 3rd that can turn to a 2nd. We’re in win now mode

So……John York showed up to Santa Clara today.

Make of it as you will.

Personally I think Papa York lectured Kyle Shanascam just like Kyle lectured Purdy next to his locker after the game on Sunday because baby Jed isn’t capable of putting Kyle on notice.

Jed has PTSD from trying to address harbaugh. He knows to not enter the kitchen now

1729808498065.jpeg

“I own this football team. You don’t dismiss owners” :rofl:
What a ****show. EYE have PTSD from those days personally. Can’t imagine what Jed had to go through

Bro’s hairline was cooked as soon as he became owner of the niners and fans were paying racks to have air planes fly banners calling for him to be fired . Never knew I was capable of having empathy for someone from the 1% :lol:

Ok, who forgot to deactivate Odum’s employee badge???
1729808498065.jpeg

“I own this football team. You don’t dismiss owners” :rofl:
What a ****show. EYE have PTSD from those days personally. Can’t imagine what Jed had to go through
Boy thought Brian Murphy asking tough questions was a form of punishment.
Bro’s hairline was cooked as soon as he became owner of the niners and fans were paying racks to have air planes fly banners calling for him to be fired . Never knew I was capable of having empathy for someone from the 1% :lol:
You had empathy? I didn’t. AITA?

1729816559008.gif

Rams offense looking real good with Kupp and Nukua back against that vaunted Vikings defense. 14 points already with a lot of time left in the 2nd quarter.

Is Kyle paying attention?

We bettnot score under 20 against that swiss cheese defense of the cowgirls on Sunday or else ima have Grant Cohn tear Kyle a new one at the post game presser :lol:

I find this concerning. Every coach thinks the answer to what the defense may present is in the play called in the huddle. The reason QBs call audibles is because they recognize the original play called isn’t the answer because they recognize different coverages. At least call a dummy audible once in a while. Not making adjustments is nothing more than being stubborn.

I find this concerning. Every coach thinks the answer to what the defense may present is in the play called in the huddle. The reason QBs call audibles is because they recognize the original play called isn’t the answer because they recognize different coverages. At least call a dummy audible once in a while. Not making adjustments is nothing more than being stubborn.
Agree.

So once again, these bs “built in audibles” are yet again a Kyle Shanahan concoction.

He doesn’t trust his quarterback to make the recognition and personally i find that to be a BIG BIG problem. As I mentioned before, Kyle is a micro manager and control freak. Not giving his QB the ability to audible at the line of scrimmage is yet another example of this.

Eff Shanahan man. I can’t stand that gotdamn arrogant loser.

Dude has a career regular season record of barely over .500 in his 8 years with the 49ers. That’s mediocre AF for this so-called genius. He is over-freaking-rated man and if his last name was Smith, he would’ve already been fired for all the choking atrocities he’s committed during his tenure. Dude ain’t learned squat since his Super Bowl debacle with the Falcons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom