:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your thoughts and scouting on cook?
aside from the douchebaggery and character red flags, you can sum up cook in one word: inconsistent

pros: good athlete/size/height/arm strength. great throwing mechanics. release is tight and quick. dude plays ballsy as hell and will make some crazy throws into tight windows. plays like a confident douche on the field. you could cherry pick plays from his college career and create a compelling highlight video where cook would appear to blow away goff and wentz as a qb prospect. he played in a pro style offense and asked to do a lot. mentally ready to shoulder the load of an NFL offense.

cons: dude is inconsistent as hell. he can become incredibly erratic with his accuracy and miss the easiest throws. becomes overly confident and it costs him. those ballsy throws are a double-edge sword and teeter on the border between ballsy and dumb. he can get rattled too easily at times. i feel like he gets lazy with his feet in the pocket. first thing that jumped out to me when i watch him is his inconsistent finish on his throws. he gets lazy feet and doesn't finish onto his lead foot on a lot of throws. 

i would break down some film/make gifs/vines, but at this point, i'm ready for this thing to happen.

to sum cook up, i dont think he's a bad prospect. i hate his personality and character, but he's not a bad QB prospect to be honest. if this dude works on his footwork, continues to develop mentally and mature as a man, he could turn into something.

as we all know, the draft is a crap shoot, especially when it comes to QBs.  goff and wentz could end up being busts, and cook could end up being a franchise qb. 

i can't imagine cook and kap being in the same locker room. 
laugh.gif
 that would be an interesting dynamic. 

Last edited:
aside from the douchebaggery and character red flags, you can sum up cook in one word: inconsistent

pros: good athlete/size/height/arm strength. great throwing mechanics. release is tight and quick. dude plays ballsy as hell and will make some crazy throws into tight windows. plays like a confident douche on the field. you could cherry pick plays from his college career and create a compelling highlight video where cook would appear to blow away goff and wentz as a qb prospect. he played in a pro style offense and asked to do a lot. mentally ready to shoulder the load of an NFL offense.

cons: dude is inconsistent as hell. he can become incredibly erratic with his accuracy and miss the easiest throws. becomes overly confident and it costs him. those ballsy throws are a double-edge sword and teeter on the border between ballsy and dumb. he can get rattled too easily at times. i feel like he gets lazy with his feet in the pocket. first thing that jumped out to me when i watch him is his inconsistent finish on his throws. he gets lazy feet and doesn't finish onto his lead foot on a lot of throws. 

i would break down some film/make gifs/vines, but at this point, i'm ready for this thing to happen.

to sum cook up, i dont think he's a bad prospect. i hate his personality and character, but he's not a bad QB prospect to be honest. if this dude works on his footwork, continues to develop mentally and mature as a man, he could turn into something.

as we all know, the draft is a crap shoot, especially when it comes to QBs.  goff and wentz could end up being busts, and cook could end up being a franchise qb. 

i can't imagine cook and kap being in the same locker room. :lol:  that would be an interesting dynamic. 
Imagine the cockiness and talent combined with Harbaughs Magic. :frown: I do like his cockiness on the field. Just need to find a way to put it all together >D I won't even be mad if cook fell to the 3rd or if we traded up in the second to grab him. Feel a little reassured when he has grudens praise any other past QB prospects gruden has praised or soured on? Curious as to how good and accurate his QB scouting is

jack off the big board?
At pick No. 7, expect the 49ers to go toward the trenches unless they can move up to get cornerback Jalen Ramsey, according to my front-office source. ... Names to consider for the 49ers: Laremy Tunsil, DeForest Buckner, Ronnie Stanley. ... I'm told by the same source that linebacker Myles Jack has been moved to the team's "sub-board", which means he wouldn't play in 2016. That's moved him basically off their radar. ... GM Trent Baalke needs to win now, and that's why my contact believes the 49ers are a candidate to move back up into Round 1 and may try to send Colin Kaepernick as trade capital to do so.

Last edited:
yeah, i could see that being one way to get back into the first. have to grab vernon butler if we don't get buckner. 
glasses.gif

or cook 
sick.gif

Last edited:
jack off the big board?
"Baalke wants to win now" >D with this squad? We haven't made ANY signings to improve our defense actually our whole damn team! :smh: unless we have a KILLER draft I don't see us getting over .500 minuswhale tank for DeShaun Watson

"Baalke wants to win now" >D with this squad? We haven't made ANY signings to improve our defense actually our whole damn team! :smh: unless we have a KILLER draft I don't see us getting over .500 minuswhale tank for DeShaun Watson Myles Garrett

Fixed :lol: :nthat:

i think its going to be stanley guys.i think its a great pick as long asthey dug deep into dude's life and dispelled the all the concerns about his passion for football. dude is a beast in pass protection. he won't dominate in the run game, but he plays with an understanding of what they're doing.

i think its going to be stanley guys.i think its a great pick as long asthey dug deep into dude's life and dispelled the all the concerns about his passion for football. dude is a beast in pass protection. he won't dominate in the run game, but he plays with an understanding of what they're doing.

View media item 2009535
Anthony Davis/Kwame Harris 2.0 >D
I do feel it will be him and I won't be the happiest... :frown: I really hope Buckner or Tunsil falls to us

Back
Top Bottom