:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
andrew billings is still on the board! everyone sleeping on this kid. one of those rare 0/1 techs that can generate pass rush. strooooooong as hell.

Last edited:
He's gonna go real soon. The run on Defensive Tackles has started. When Chris jones went to Kansas City.

Last edited:
i forgot about shon coleman

i wouldn't mind him 
nerd.gif

willie beavers, la'raven clark too

Shon Coleman healthy would be bliss.

I want Antonio Morrison with one of those 5ths.

Last edited:
@grantgohn
"Just sat in the same room as Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner. Armstead is ripped. Makes Buckner look small."

These boys gonna put this defense where it belongs, on top.

Last edited:
Bruce Miller transitioning from FB role and taking snaps at TE in practice, I definitely LIKE this! I felt like Bruce Miller was criminally misused last year considering what a versatile and athletic guy he is, wouldn't mind seeing him grabbing some TD catches at TE. 

why is mackensie alexander free falling? this dude have some red flags i am not aware of?

Bruce Miller transitioning from FB role and taking snaps at TE in practice, I definitely LIKE this! I felt like Bruce Miller was criminally misused last year considering what a versatile and athletic guy he is, wouldn't mind seeing him grabbing some TD catches at TE. 
you can't actually believe Bruce Miller is an exceptional athlete in the NFL??? Please elaborate on how you see Bruce Miller getting open??

Sorry for being a douche but I just don't see it never have.

No ******** I hate Cook but he should have gone before Hackenberg.

Hackenberg sucks ***

It's evident teams don't believe in Connor Cook.

Last edited:
billings, ridgeway and bullard still on the board. the depth at DL in this draft is unreal. 

Last edited:
you can't actually believe Bruce Miller is an exceptional athlete in the NFL??? Please elaborate on how you see Bruce Miller getting open??

Sorry for being a douche but I just don't see it never have.
Bruce Miller is a big strong guy. He's not the speedy sort of player that's going to be able to get open far downfield like a WR but he's extremely physical, has a very strong set of hands, and a lot of experience holding onto the ball as a FB. Plus he's no slouch in motion either, his first career TD was a 30 yard lob he caught from Alex Smith! I could see Miller catching a lot of short quick passes close to the line of scrimmage and picking up decent yards after the catch with his skillset as a back. That's just my two cents. 

Additionally, Chip Kelly has had some decent praise for him and reportedly wants to work him into some read-option plays as well. 

deion jones off the board

met with the niners. nice player, but a little too light to our defense

^well put.

I don't deem him a high catch radius guy FB's never are. The way the game has evolved TE's need a big catch radius to be effective. My two cents

^well put.

I don't deem him a high catch radius guy FB's never are. The way the game has evolved TE's need a big catch radius to be effective. My two cents
But what I'm saying is he could be an effective short option, like a two TE set where Vance McDonald runs a deep route while Miller hits a close drag or out route. He's big, physical, his hands are dependable and he doesn't drop or fumble much. I think we've just been misusing him, Miller is a very versatile guy with a good football IQ, remember he was a DE in college.  

If we start throwing screens drags short hitch or curl routes to Bruce Miller bro dudes in here will lose it.

I remember three years back the screen to Boobie Dixon was called and all hell broke loose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom