:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we can get a T in the 3rd and jaylon at 133 or one of our 5th round picks! Hope he drops that far. I think Myles gets picked up soon.

No other team thread on here has a guy like you

You're appreciated b 
pimp.gif
right on fam!

Last edited:
Obviously Dawson isn't getting younger and he's been money with us... But what you guys think about taking Aguayo with a 3rd/4th round pick?

With the demand of kickers I wouldn't mind taking him with either of those picks... We all seen last year how kickers were sus

i'd be okay with that in the 4th. Roberto Aguayo is legit

his little brother is pretty damn good, too.

ROUND 6: 211TH OVERALL: JAMES BRADBERRY, CB, SAMFORD - 6'1", 211 LBS, 33 3/8" ARM LENGTH

For the second year in a row, Baalke plucks a player from the small school in Birmingham. James Bradberry has the physical tools that make him a desirable project for a DB coach. Big cornerback with stout build and long arms, Bradberry looks just how Baalke likes them to look. Bradberry is a project that needs to refine his footwork, technique, and overall game, but he has the physical tools that are worth developing.

i doubt it. we don't have enough bullets to get back into the 2nd. it would cost us just about every pick we have left, or a ~2nd next season. maybe more.

here is the infamous jimmy johnson draft chart. you can use this to calculate trades:

Last edited:
one specific guy i am hoping slips to round 3: le'raven clark

first round tools. could be a diamond in the rough if he's allowed to sit, learn and polish his technique. dude has 36 1/8" arms. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
one guy i like that i haven't really touched on is kentrell brothers ILB mizzou. he could end up going as early as mid 3rd or possibly fall to tomorrow.

dude is a little pitbull in the middle. highly productive. high motor dude that plays with great discipline. high football IQ. constantly sniffs out plays on tape. high character guy. starts on special teams.

Last edited:
whoa, i knew trent brown had solid feet for a guy his size, but it appears he's been busting his *** all off season. dude is looking agile as ****. this could be why they felt confident passing on the tackles available:

maybe we already got the dancing bear in house 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Anyone think we're going to draft a back for Darren Sproles role in Chip's offense? Or is that person already on the roster? Ellington perhaps?

Anyone think we're going to draft a back for Darren Sproles role in Chip's offense? Or is that person already on the roster? Ellington perhaps?
yup! there's a couple guys who could fill that role, but i especially like one guy:
[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]ROUND 5: 174TH OVERALL: JOSH FERGUSON, RB, ILLINOIS - 5'9", 198LBS, 30" ARM LENGTH[/h2]

Chip features a ton of wheel routes, swing passes and a myriad of other passes out of the backfield in his offense. He loves to flex his RBs as wide receivers. Ferguson fills that scatback, multi-faceted weapon out of the backfield that is integral to Kelly's offense. Ferguson has excellent pass-catching ability and is electric in space. Ankle breaker. Makes guys look silly with his ability to stop and go in the blink of an eye. Provides versatility with his ability to return kicks and field punts.

he should be available tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom