:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the way the draft has played out tells you how the NFL feels about direction they're heading in. if you're not a 3-down player, you aint ****. 

Just played a quick game of Madden to past the time…finished right in time for our next picks :smokin

I with y'all…would like to see Scooby...

that german dude who essentially is playing against high school level competition got drafted before the 2014 pac12 DPOY

As a HUGE Gator fan we got a great player in Kelvin. Great hands, willing blocker & he runs hard.

Jeff Driskel is a project. He was horrific when he was a Gator. But Muschamp's staff very well could have been the issue. Night & day Jeff @ UF to Jeff @ LA Tech

yo im getting old as ****

it hit me that we just drafted fred taylor's son 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'll be honest, we could've drafted all ACL players after day one, and i would've still been happy.

with defo and garnett added in conjunction with the continued development of the young guys already on the roster(which is about 90% of the team), i think we can make things at the very least interesting next season. 

defo is the game changer we've been missing that will create the trickle-down effect. guys like lynch and armstead will see their production increase exponentially. everyone at every level should benefit.

by far my favorite 1st round pick in the baalke era
Agreed. The Buckner tape is amazing. I get giddy every time I fire it up. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Baalke was not digging Scooby at all apparently.

To the Browns 1 pick after Prince Charles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom