:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder where chris borland would've gone this year

stock on 2-down LBs is in the ****tre

UDFA signings:

Nevada DE/OLB Lenny Jones
Utah DE Jay Fanaika
Liberty K John Lunsford
Stanford WR Devon Cajuste

Just checked out Jeff Driskels combine stats

My dude ran 4.56 at 6'4 234 
sick.gif
 got damn

Last edited:
Just checked out Jeff Driskels combine stats

My dude ran 4.56 at 6'4 234 :x  got damn
And Devon Cajuste out of Stanford was one of the biggest receivers in the draft and posted the best 3 cone drill out of the whole combine. Just saw that and was baffled.

the edge rushers in this draft were underwhelming to say the least. glad baalke stood pat there. give tank and eli the chance to grow.

aside from the 2 generational guys at the top, the ILB was also kind of weak. still, i am a little surprised that we didn't grab any depth. i guess it's not a big deal since we'll probably just insert tartt in nickel/dime.

Last edited:
Driskel is a really intriguing QB. Your not ranked #1 in the nation and not have great QB skills.

Would like to get input from red on Driskel also on RB taylor.

tony jerod eddie aint going to be sleeping very well from here on out. after defo and garnett, ronald blair is my favorite pick this year

Driskel is a really intriguing QB. Your not ranked #1 in the nation and not have great QB skills.

Would like to get input from red on Driskel also on RB taylor.
i would really have to sit down and watch his tape to evaluate his game, but i watched plenty of la tech for butler/dixon last year and driskel never jumped out to me. it's a w/e pick to me.

kelvin taylor is a nice RB. i think he's more of a true change of pace RB than that army swiss knife chip uses. i thought he had good physicality for a guy that isn't that big. he ran between the tackles a lot at florida for a little dude.

Last edited:
TJE sucks

i am shocked to say the least that we didnt draft any depth at LB

1 injury away from having wilhote back starting :x

driskel to burbridge at the senior bowl lol

i want to sit down and really watch this dude intently 

Last edited:
baalke says ronald blair will play everywhere along the line in sub packages. the dude has a very unique build. he's only 6'2", but he weighs 284 lbs and really long 34" arms. he caught my eye when i heard that story about his hamstring a couple months ago. i think this guy is straight up steal in the 5th round.

any draft that nets 3 or more impact players is an A+ in my book. we'll see how it plays out in a couple years.

i think this years draft complements last year's draft nicely.

the armstead pick coupled with defo looks so damn good now. we should be set inside on the DL for a loooooooooong time.

glad we didn't waste a pick on any of the edge rushers, especially the run of them that went on day 2. i have high hopes for eli going into his second year. he did what was asked of him. let's hope his new strength and size carries over into the season. also, let's see what tank can do playing a more natural position.

i want garnett to play next to staley. i know beadles said he hasn't played RG since high school, but I want my long-term investment to be comfortable from the jump. staley, garnett, kilgore/martin, beadles and brown is a substantial improvement from last year's trash line. i hope to see brandon thomas throw his hat in the mix.

Last edited:
i would love to see DJ and rashard robinson on the field as 1 and 2 CB. 2 tall, long CBs that can get in a WRs face, mix it up and run with them.

jimmie and redmond playing the inside/slot guys.

Last edited:
any draft that nets 3 or more impact players is an A+ in my book. we'll see how it plays out in a couple years.

i think this years draft complements last year's draft nicely.

the armstead pick coupled with defo looks so damn good now. we should be set inside on the DL for a loooooooooong time.

glad we didn't waste a pick on any of the edge rushers, especially the run of them that went on day 2. i have high hopes for eli going into his second year. he did what was asked of him. let's hope his new strength and size carries over into the season. also, let's see what tank can do playing a more natural position.

i want garnett to play next to staley. i know beadles said he hasn't played RG since high school, but I want my long-term investment to be comfortable from the jump. staley, garnett, kilgore/martin, beadles and brown is a substantial improvement from last year's trash line. i hope to see brandon thomas throw his hat in the mix.

Man I can't wait for the season. Armstead and Defo in the middle with Lynchmobb on one end…all young guys…man. We should be straight for a while.

The O Line…I've never ever been this excited for an offensive line and what it can turn out to be. Especially after seeing how bad it was last year. I know many consider it one of the most "boring" aspects of football but after reading the names up there I'm excited.

Back
Top Bottom