:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
our d line should be dominant next season.

we invested heavy on the line with 2 first-round picks, and one the best coaches on the entire staff is coach azzinaro. someone has to step up opposite lynch, but everyone should benefit greatly from the 2 behemoths in the middle. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
The defense will be back this season Forsure, now let's see how this new oline holds and who our day 1 QB is

Trent building up the oline for a future 1st round QB..I see you baalke

I just wish he drafted some depth at ILB

Last edited:
our draft has got me fired up and ready to see these guys in the field. especially that Dline

i just noticed we signed bama nose tackle darren lake.  6'3" and 330 lb. nice. 

im a little surprised devon cajuste didn't get drafted. another nice pick up.

dpi.0.gif

stan1.gif

Last edited:
@red81

Josh Ferguson to the Colts.
hope he sucks 
tongue.gif

i hope all the guys i loved leading up to the draft that we didn't land are terrible in the NFL. i'd rather be wrong than have them beat us up on the field. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
i read on twitter rams want him to start game 1 on monday night vs us.

lets ruin dude's career before it begins. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I've been campaigning to my friends for the last couple of years that we need Goff. I like the kid but since he's not with us I wish him all the failure in the NFCW.

Sorry kid, Team >>> Player

I've been campaigning to my friends for the last couple of years that we need Goff. I like the kid but since he's not with us I wish him all the failure in the NFCW.

Sorry kid, Team >>> Player
This. :pimp:

Buckner and armstead gonna be continuing to haunt Goff in the pocket. Thought he was done with them boys after college.

I may have a Berkeley degree and root for the bears on Saturday... But Goff ain't a niner so **** him, he can kick rocks and eat turf on Sundays

NINERS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

I may have a Berkeley degree and root for the bears on Saturday... But Goff ain't a niner so **** him, he can kick rocks and eat turf on Sundays

NINERS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY

Repped for having dat Berkeley degree.

Edited for accuracy: But Goff ain't a niner so **** him, he can kick rocks and eat dat piece of **** 3rd world country soccer field quality Levi's Stadium turf on Sundays

man, i can't wait for the ******* season!!!

i think we're going to see an evolution of chip's offense. he brought Curtis Modkins, a power O guy, in for a reason. i think we're going to see more of a inside zone+man/gap scheme similar to what david shaw is doing at stanford.

that's why joshua garnett was prioritized. the guy is the perfect fit for that type of run game.

“During his introductory press conference, Kelly gave this quote on ideal qualities for his coaching staff.

“I’m really looking for diversity, someone that comes from another system so that we can continue to add and make what we do better,” Kelly said.
kelly talking about his new OC

Last edited:
With this Oregon reunion of sorts on the D-line and the competition at RB, time to bring back LaMichael James :evil:

^ not serious :rofl:

Not gonna lie though, when free agency started, I kept expecting to hear about Chip trying to bring in Josh Huff :lol:

Last edited:
one of our young WRs is going to get bounced. 
mean.gif
 none of these guys ever got a legit chance to prove themselves.
 [table][tr][td]17[/td][td]Anderson, Dres[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]190[/td][td]23[/td][td]2[/td][td]Utah[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]Burbridge, Aaron[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-1[/td][td]208[/td][td]22[/td][td]R[/td][td]Michigan State[/td][/tr][tr][td]19[/td][td]Campbell, DiAndre[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]206[/td][td]24[/td][td]1[/td][td]Washington[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Ellington, Bruce[/td][td]WR[/td][td]5-9[/td][td]197[/td][td]24[/td][td]3[/td][td]South Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Patton, Quinton[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-0[/td][td]204[/td][td]25[/td][td]4[/td][td]Louisiana Tech[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Rogers, Eric[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-3[/td][td]210[/td][td]25[/td][td]4[/td][td]California Lutheran[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]Simpson, Jerome[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]190[/td][td]30[/td][td]7[/td][td]Coastal Carolina[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]Smelter, DeAndre[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-2[/td][td]227[/td][td]24[/td][td]1[/td][td]Georgia Tech[/td][/tr][tr][td]82[/td][td]Smith, Torrey[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-0[/td][td]205[/td][td]27[/td][td]6[/td][td]Maryland[/td][/tr][tr][td]18[/td][td]White, DeAndrew[/td][td]WR[/td][td]6-0[/td][td]192[/td][td]24[/td][td]2[/td][td]Alabama[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
^ I'd say clip Jerome Simpson, Dres, DiAndre Campbell and got a feeling Patton won't make it.

Vernon Adams has a tryout w/ Seahawks coming I read.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom