:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a few flag football leagues in the city .... Thinking about joining one starting June 25th I believe.

There's a few flag football leagues in the city .... Thinking about joining one starting June 25th I believe.

if it wasn't so far away, i'd so join you bro.

i call dibs on the safety spot

You good with being the strong safety? :nerd:

I'm actually in the championship game in my flag league... We won today, beat them by 2 touchdowns I had two picks(one was a pick 6) and a receiving TD...

if we're strictly talking flag...no i'm not good with being SS! Im tryna shine as a roamer. :lol:
When we play, i'm usually the lone safety. I like the responsibility of keeping everything in front of us. I ball-hawk when i need to :nerd:

if it wasn't so far away, i'd so join you bro.
if we're strictly talking flag...no i'm not good with being SS! Im tryna shine as a roamer. :lol:
When we play, i'm usually the lone safety. I like the responsibility of keeping everything in front of us. I ball-hawk when i need to :nerd:

Guess we'll have a competition! :lol: I usually play FS(roamer)

i got FB.
pimp.gif
we are a dying breed.
frown.gif

Last edited:
hell yeah! one of my favorite 49ers from the 2011 team. 
pimp.gif
 special teams is going to solid.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 bruh we went mainey at my boy's spot for the saints playoff game when tony montana came on. there was like 20 ****** and old *** john taylor shaking the house.

Last edited:
Clutch team anthem.

They need to add to the catalogue though. Maybe some cougnut? Nickatina? Mac dre has a few less goofy slaps

Back
Top Bottom