:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1095648

View media item 1095645

Damn, a hamstring now? I have a feeling the knee has something to do with that :\

Edit-- Came across Aldon punking the hell out of Jonathan Martin----Edit 2- Actually I dont think thats Martin, but still :wow:

aldon.gif

:wow: :rofl:

Can. Not. Wait. for this season to start

Last edited:
View media item 1095648

View media item 1095645

Damn, a hamstring now? I have a feeling the knee has something to do with that :\

Edit-- Came across Aldon punking the hell out of Jonathan Martin----Edit 2- Actually I dont think thats Martin, but still :wow:

aldon.gif

:wow: :rofl:

Can. Not. Wait. for this season to start

how the hell did Tannehill hold onto that ball? had to have put glue on his hands prior to this game knowing that aldon was coming from his blindside

View media item 1096081

San Francisco is rightfully overcautious with Lattimore due to prior injury history. Training wheels on approach, and I support/agree with that mindset until further notice.

one of the biggest reasons i was a big fan of jimmy ward was his knack to always be around the ball making plays similar to earl thomas.

dude displaying that knack on 1st day of training camp 
pimp.gif
 btw CHRIS COOK with the great play on the ball. been hearing tons of good stuff regarding the big cornerback during OTAs.

dont underestimate our DBs. there is A LOT of talent in this group.

Last edited:

so glad to see that the name attached to #22 no longer reads "ROGERS"

in other news, Kaep out there playing darts. seems like he barely had to step into his throw and still tossed a fastball

btw, started going through various offseason workout videos from the YT link Red posted and saw one of them effortlessly benching 365lbs...i know the bench press aint the only measure of strength, but to see someone repping that without struggling or "breaking a sweat" is something to be marveled. makes me wonder how much a dude like Okoye or Iupati could bench..

I remember the day when larry allen damn near bench pressed every weight in the damn gym.

one of the biggest reasons i was a big fan of jimmy ward was his knack to always be around the ball making plays similar to earl thomas.

dude displaying that knack on 1st day of training camp :pimp:  btw CHRIS COOK with the great play on the ball. been hearing tons of good stuff regarding the big cornerback during OTAs.

We haven't had a true ballhawk in a while. Brock seems to be one, and from what I've read and seen Ward could be another.

We are writing to let you know that during the initial installation process, your Fanwalk brick sustained minor surface-level damage. We are already in the process of replacing your brick and will have the new one installed before the 49ers first preseason game on August 17. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit the stadium and see your Fanwalk brick.

I got this sent to my email :lol:

Gonna call to see if I can keep the original

What's up fellas! Football is in the air, about that time to join the thread, dope avy Niketalker that was my phone wallpaper all of last season.

Back
Top Bottom