:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely believe in QP but if they decide to keep Lloyd which I dont think they will I could see Baalke trading QP to another team for a draft pick.

i know this is never gonna happen but I'd pay to see a 5WR set with

crabs
q
vd
stevie
Bruce

just have that boy Bruce run straight up field, right past the secondary :lol:

i know this is never gonna happen but I'd pay to see a 5WR set with

crabs
q
vd
stevie
Bruce

just have that boy Bruce run straight up field, right past the secondary
laugh.gif
I like your thinking 
pimp.gif

football every sunday from here on out

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!! #NINEREMPIRE #DIEHARD

Last edited:
best part is that dude heat is a real die hard 49er fan. dude can talk football and knows his 49er history. 
pimp.gif

'#49ers Harbaugh said WRs Michael Crabtree and Brandon Lloyd will miss a week or two with injuries.'

'Harbaugh said RB Marcus Lattimore "is going to be part of this team in some form or fashion." #49ers'

i'm seeing all these tweets and pics about how XXXXX with an INT in camp today -- got me all :pimp: :pimp: def. is nice.

....then i'm all 'damnit kap. are you still looking down your receivers?!? >: '

:lol:

semi srs. :nerd:

Last edited:
Just because there's an INT doesn't mean it was Kaep who threw it :lol:

cause I was thinkin' the same thing last week...

watching csnbayarea and this dude jimmy still got it. dude out there with the boys on the field showing them how its done.

funny watching 50 year old jimmy 7 step droppin, hitch, hitch and release with better fundamentals, quicker feet and more smoothness than a 26 year old kap. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i noticed that the 49ers x Levis gear has the old school classic 49ers font. they need to go back to it. some things should never be changed. i still prefer our old classic uniforms over the current ones too.

pimp.gif

shouldve never changed 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I really need Kap and the secondary to take that next step this season. I can't sit there and watch another loss in a NFCCG again. I just can't.

Week 1 can't come soon enough :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom