:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the game our offense shows out
mean.gif
I am not one to condone tanking or hope for a loss, but in spite of winning, I am rooting for two wins to end the season, but I really hope we DONT have an offensive explosion during the next two games.  Jed would probably think to himself "see we ARE good and we dont need to make any changes" and somehow keep Roman around.

with harbaugh's inevitable departure looming, here is my tribute to the harbaugh era. if it is the end, it was one hell of ride and every january of the last 3 years has been filled nerve-wrecking excitement.

Last edited:
Gore is playing. Borland to the IR, that now makes 16 players on season ending IR this year :smh:

"Chris Borland finishes with a 21.3% run stop percentage. That is the best of any ILB with 200+ run snaps since we started tracking in 2007"

Per Jeff Deeney @PFF_Jeff PFF
DROTY 

Nobody is seeing him

If he doesnt win id be upset

Eh Borland is already a great player but Mack leads OLB by a wide margin in that same category, plus just about every other category. Pretty sure Mack is #1 overall in total run stops regardless of position.

Add to that him excelling in the rush game Mack is clear DROY imo. Borland gets it any other year.

Last edited:

"Chris Borland finishes with a 21.3% run stop percentage. That is the best of any ILB with 200+ run snaps since we started tracking in 2007"

Per Jeff Deeney  @PFF_Jeff  PFF
DROTY 

Nobody is seeing him

If he doesnt win id be upset
Eh Borland is already a great player but Mack leads OLB by a wide margin in that same category, plus just about every other category. Pretty sure Mack is #1 overall in total run stops regardless of position.

Add to that him excelling in the rush game Mack is clear DROY imo. Borland gets it any other year.
I know this man 
mean.gif

Let me dream 
frown.gif

its crazy how different our running game looks when we can run power to anthony davis' side.

Back
Top Bottom