:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh, im dont like to take things lightly. But if aldon was having a drink responisbly , i dont see it as a big deal. He better not be driving through.

Report: 49ers will part ways with Harbaugh shortly after season

The tenure of 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh will reportedly end within two days after San Francisco wraps up the season.

CEO Jed York has decided to part ways with Harbaugh within 24 to 48 hours after the 49ers’ season concludes next Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals, Jay Glazer of Fox Sports  reported.

York did not respond Sunday to a request for comment from CSNBayArea.com. Harbaugh is completing the fourth year of the five-year, $25 million contract he signed with the 49ers in 2011.

The University of Michigan has officially reached out to the 49ers, according to the report. When the 49ers brought it to the Harbaugh’s attention, Harbaugh told the 49ers he is undecided about his next step.

Harbaugh is likely to be an attractive coaching possibility for the Raiders and Chicago Bears, if he decides to remain in the NFL. On Sunday, Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross announced coach Joe Philbin will return next season.

The 49ers (7-8) will miss out on the playoffs for the first time under Harbaugh. The 49ers went to the NFC Championship game in each of Harbaugh's first three seasons, including a trip to Super Bowl XLVII, where the 49ers lost to the Baltimore Ravens.

So were just gonna let Harbaugh go and cut him loose and walk from the contract without getting anything back??.....he does still have a year left, aleast they could try and trade him to a team for something in return top draft pick/picks top player something..... if oakland was in consideration we could try and get there 1st round pick gonna be a top 10 pick!!!!!

With everything thats leaked, and considering the Browns were giving up 2 3rds before all the reports. There is noway they will get any good picks for harbaugh. And for that i put the blame on jed and all the morons at management letting all the info leak. If/when Harbaugh does leave i hope he goes to Michigan and turns that program around. I need them to dominate O.S again.

Yea no shot they're going to be able to trade him

Everyone knows now we're going to release him so why would a team trade unless they have no shot at actually trying to get him... I'd be surprise though if anything else happens

So why is that they don't wanna pay HARBAUGH again?!?!
Man I tell you Aldon Smith just doesn't get it :smh:
Check your mans Baalke Check your mans

Last edited:
Jed York was getting so much praise for changing this franchise around.. Bum *** ***** , hope ppl stop going to the games he and his crappy stadium can go to....

Last edited:
lets not act like harbaugh is some saint. dude has a track record of being incredibly difficult to work with and get along with.

I remember reading a report about how people at Stanford were happy he was gone and how he "wore out his welcome". At the time I was like wtf, but it makes sense now.

Last edited:
lets not act like harbaugh is some saint. dude has a track record of being incredibly difficult to work with and get along with.

I remember reading a report about how people at Stanford were happy he was gone and how he "wore out his welcome". At the time I was like wtf, but it makes sense now.

Will be incredibly awkward if he wears out his welcome at Michigan and they eat that reported $48 mil contract prematurely :lol:

Hes my dude but

I completely believe we woulda had Manning if not for him.

This team has no leadership.

I truly believe that rat who was leaking all that info before the season was Crabtree.

This team has no leadership.

I truly believe that rat who was leaking all that info before the season was Crabtree.

crabs will be gone. It's going to be nice seeing Stevie J/Boldin/Ellington/Patton. Hopefully we get something for Good for V. Davis.

Will be incredibly awkward if he wears out his welcome at Michigan and they eat that reported $48 mil contract prematurely :lol:

contract is backloaded...its not like they dont understand jim's personality or his want to get a ring like his bro...also, his pops wont let him "wear out his welcome at UM"

they've already fkd it up with dickrod and brady, so maybe the trifecta is in play...lol who knows

He's going to ditch the NFL for a backloaded contract all the while changing everything he does as far as football goes because his pops wont approve?

Did I get that right? 

i hope we hire someone versed in the west coast offense. let's get back to our true identity and leave the fugazi bo schembechler act with harbaugh.

Last edited:
He's going to ditch the NFL for a backloaded contract all the while changing everything he does as far as football goes because his pops wont approve?

Did I get that right? 

if you want to stretch things, yes
you are dead on the money

:tongue:

If the season ended now, we would have the 14th overall pick

If we lose on Sunday we can climb up to the 8th pick depending on tiebreakers

If we win on Sunday we can fall to the 18th pick depending on tie breakers

that #8 pick would be huge. adding someone like kevin white. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom