:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Gase. He's intrigued me the entire time. He is HIGHLY respected by his peers despite being extremely young. Dude has the potential to be the next jon gruden or Sean Payton. The coaches he's worked with are some of the brightest offensive minds and his track record speaks for itself. After all, this is the guy who got TIM ************* TEBOW to win a playoff game.

Do I think he'll be a star right out of the gates? Highly doubtful. But once he hits his stride I think he'll be a rockstar. I am more concerned with his ability to lead men than his ability to coach offense.

If they can figure some way to keep Fangio then I'm excited as ****!!

Last edited:

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch Spoke directly with #49ers DC Vic Fangio. Summary: He was noncommittal about his plans if 49ers hired Adam Gase.

Last edited:
I think I am basically repeating what everyone else feels, but I dont want to lose Fangio.  I actually really like the Gase hire (if it becomes official).  I just dont want to lose Fangio in spite of that.

Lots of speculation. I too wouldn't be mad at Gase as HC and Fangio staying on as DC. As well as the Denver offense has been the past few years and how good our defense has played that would be a nice fit.

Bleacher Report is now saying that Gase is meeting with Elway about the Denver job :\

@flyerthandelta I need you to spam Jed's Twitter for rest of the day bruh.

Hopefully you can get the notifications from Twitter constantly dinging on his phone during the interview with Gase.
search @foolishfoolie and @jedYork I semi went off on dude yesterday 
mean.gif

this entire process has been horrible, Gase isnt even a bad hire, not at all

but the possibility of Fangio bouncing sucks 
indifferent.gif

Sidenote: I lost a bet with an NTer on Twitter, where I had to cop a RW jersey and rock it as my Twitter avi 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 9 minutes ago
Coaching sources and others around NFL continue to tell me they expect the next 49ers head coach to be Adam Gase or Jim Tomsula.

I did not expect that. Curious to see who our offensive coordinator is

Dennis Allen in the running for DC if Tomsula is promoted. Hugely disappointed with how all of this is playing out.

No offense to Jim Tomsula but how the hell did we go from Jim Harbaugh to Jim Tomsula. F you Jed!!!

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

I'm told Adam Gase did not get the 49ers job. Instead, the team has decided to promote Jim Tomsula, who is currently on the staff.

Jed might as well delete his twitter now

Last edited:
Looks like its #teambludgeon

No question about tomsula' ability to lead men. Now, he has to go out and get good coordinators.

I am not going to lie: part of me feels sick.

Last edited:
I am fine with the hiring, provided we get a good OC and Fangio stays.  If either of those dont happen, I am not ok with this signing.

I am fine with the hiring, provided we get a good OC and Fangio stays.  If either of those dont happen, I am not ok with this signing.

Hopefully the reports are wrong but I believe someone posted a report from a writer that Fangio was gonna want out if Tomsula got the job over him.

Back
Top Bottom