.::OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS THREAD--ugliest MNF game ever?::.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by What up

How the !@*% do you throw out a "we'll look at the film" when asked about an injury? Get this !%#@+#* out of here and bring in a real coach.
I did a double take when I heard that
laugh.gif
Maybe he didnt want to outright say "Frank Gore is out for the season."

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by What up

How the !@*% do you throw out a "we'll look at the film" when asked about an injury? Get this !%#@+#* out of here and bring in a real coach.
I did a double take when I heard that
laugh.gif
Maybe he didnt want to outright say "Frank Gore is out for the season."

Went to this game last night...needless to say I had a good time

So at the hotel right before the game had a reallllllllll awkward elevator ride with Alex Smith.  I wanted to say "good luck out there" or something along those lines but I feel like he would have been pissed off since he's not the starter and all
laugh.gif

Met Steve Young right before the game next to the stage where they broadcast from and damn, does he have a big ol' bald spot.  No wonder you never see him turn around.  Good dude though talked to my girl about babysitting her and told him I just drove up for the game.

As far as the fans go it was AT LEAST 50-50.  By the end of the game it was looking like Candlestick...a half-empty stadium filled with 49er fans.

After the game I saw Gore on crutches and talking to Rosenhaus (sp? agent) and Rathman gave me the bad news about the cracked hip.  Flip side to that being that Westbrook looked really good.

If we can win one of @Green Bay and @San Diego and win the divisional games we should win the West.  Unlikely, but somehow, someway possible.

So at the hotel right before the game had a reallllllllll awkward elevator ride with Alex Smith.  I wanted to say "good luck out there" or something along those lines but I feel like he would have been pissed off since he's not the starter and all
laugh.gif

Met Steve Young right before the game next to the stage where they broadcast from and damn, does he have a big ol' bald spot.  No wonder you never see him turn around.  Good dude though talked to my girl about babysitting her and told him I just drove up for the game.

As far as the fans go it was AT LEAST 50-50.  By the end of the game it was looking like Candlestick...a half-empty stadium filled with 49er fans.

After the game I saw Gore on crutches and talking to Rosenhaus (sp? agent) and Rathman gave me the bad news about the cracked hip.  Flip side to that being that Westbrook looked really good.

If we can win one of @Green Bay and @San Diego and win the divisional games we should win the West.  Unlikely, but somehow, someway possible.

I can just imagine Alex Smith sharing an elevator with a 49ers fan decked out in team gear who has NOTHING to say to his bum *%+.

I'm not sure why Steve Young was talking to your girl about babysitting but he was probably trying to fly her out to New England for the next MNF game. "Importing" - word to Dwayne Bowe.

jk.

I can just imagine Alex Smith sharing an elevator with a 49ers fan decked out in team gear who has NOTHING to say to his bum *%+.

I'm not sure why Steve Young was talking to your girl about babysitting but he was probably trying to fly her out to New England for the next MNF game. "Importing" - word to Dwayne Bowe.

jk.

Nah, like he legitimately used to babysit her 
laugh.gif
(Rathman's daughter)

Probably had nothing better to do when he was holding a clipboard for Joe.

Nah, like he legitimately used to babysit her 
laugh.gif
(Rathman's daughter)

Probably had nothing better to do when he was holding a clipboard for Joe.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

laugh.gif

7-9 could win the west if they win the 3 divison games.  they would be 5-1 in the division which would give them the tiebreaker.

the rams play the 49ers, the chiefs, at seattle, at new orleans, and at arizona.    assuming the 49ers beat them    i could see them losing to the saints and chiefs and possibly one of the road games.

the seahawks play  the panthers, the falcons, and the rams at home, and the 49ers and bucs on the road.    assuming the 49ers beat seattle  i think 2 losses is possible with the bucs and falcons.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

laugh.gif

7-9 could win the west if they win the 3 divison games.  they would be 5-1 in the division which would give them the tiebreaker.

the rams play the 49ers, the chiefs, at seattle, at new orleans, and at arizona.    assuming the 49ers beat them    i could see them losing to the saints and chiefs and possibly one of the road games.

the seahawks play  the panthers, the falcons, and the rams at home, and the 49ers and bucs on the road.    assuming the 49ers beat seattle  i think 2 losses is possible with the bucs and falcons.

Damn you're right...this whole thing is wild that we have a shot 
roll.gif

As for this week I'm hoping to be competitive and see more growth from Troy, not expecting a W by any means.

Damn you're right...this whole thing is wild that we have a shot 
roll.gif

As for this week I'm hoping to be competitive and see more growth from Troy, not expecting a W by any means.

man, for whatever reason i've been having a more positive feeling about this trip to lambeau then i've had when the 49ers have played the packers at home or in green bay. even when alex smith was the qb i was thinking watch this team is going to win a few games this year but one of them is going to be the green bay game. being realistic i doubt they win but they were a nate clements fumble away from beating the best team in nfc on the road.

i've been disgusted, embarassed, annoyed, and humilated by the 2010 49ers but if they win in green bay after all the hell the packers have given the 49ers since january 1996 all will be forgiven by me.

man, for whatever reason i've been having a more positive feeling about this trip to lambeau then i've had when the 49ers have played the packers at home or in green bay. even when alex smith was the qb i was thinking watch this team is going to win a few games this year but one of them is going to be the green bay game. being realistic i doubt they win but they were a nate clements fumble away from beating the best team in nfc on the road.

i've been disgusted, embarassed, annoyed, and humilated by the 2010 49ers but if they win in green bay after all the hell the packers have given the 49ers since january 1996 all will be forgiven by me.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

EDIT:
nvm.

I see all the 49ers fans know what it is come next week.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
man its a fact the packers just own us in lambeau and with rodgers as their QB doesnt help either.
frown.gif

GO NINERS!

Back
Top Bottom