:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals @ U. Of Phoenix Stadium 9/13:::

i really hope raye rethinks his approach cuz damn...his play calling is
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ Fitz pullin a King James.

Imagine if that was Owens or Moss that did that +*%+. It would be Breaking News on ESPN

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i really hope raye rethinks his approach cuz damn...his play calling is
sick.gif

I dont think Raye's playcalling was horrible, our OLine just didn't execute the way they're expected to.

that game was amazing, the only thing i wish could've been better was the run offense.
It was horrible today, at least gore scored two tubs though

Originally Posted by 92

that game was amazing, the only thing i wish could've been better was the run offense.

get outta here with that and your raider avy too
laugh.gif

I have been watching ESPN since 9 and I have yet to see the 49er game. %%!$ ESPN

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by LB510

I have been watching ESPN since 9 and I have yet to see the 49er game. %%!$ ESPN
yeah i havent seen !+%!
instead i just see numerous replays of favre "acting like a little kid" almost injuring percy harvin.

I swear the love affair between Brett Farve & Chris Berman is something serious. God knows how long I'd be waiting if there were Tom Brady highlighs tobe shown.

laugh.gif
I was reading the ESPN bottom line and it reads "Brett Farve goes1-0 behind Adrian Peterson's 180 yards." That's sad didn't know they were called the Minnesota Brett Farves.
tired.gif

Proud of the 49ers today when their backs were against the wall,
pimp.gif
Singletary huddled that defense together and we held them to a field goal to keep that momentum from building. Seahawks are gonna be tough...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by 92

laugh.gif

Jerry rice made me a raider fan.
If you tell me that you didn't root for the raiders when Jerry went across the bay I know for a damn fact that you are lying.
Every single football fan in the bay area rooted for jerry rice in the superbowl in 2002
And unlike everyone else who seems to have the worst case of short term memory loss, I remembered that jerry donned the silver and black and achieved somegreat things while in a raider uniform and have rooted for them ever since. Jerry Rice still visits both practice facilities to this day and tutors up thewideouts because he cares about both franchises.
*The bottom line is if both franchises are good enough for the GOAT, both franchises are most definitely good enough for me.

Guys cant we just get along I mean were tied for the best record in the league.

Originally Posted by LB510

Guys cant we just get along I mean were tied for the best record winning percentage in the league.
the raiders haven't played yet
wink.gif

^ I'm not sure were you live but its raining all over the Bay Area that means 35-40 touches for LT as if the raiders run D wasn't bad enough. IMOI'd say he's good for 150-160 with 2 or 3 TD's.

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by 92

laugh.gif

Jerry rice made me a raider fan.
If you tell me that you didn't root for the raiders when Jerry went across the bay I know for a damn fact that you are lying.
Every single football fan in the bay area rooted for jerry rice in the superbowl in 2002
And unlike everyone else who seems to have the worst case of short term memory loss, I remembered that jerry donned the silver and black and achieved some great things while in a raider uniform and have rooted for them ever since. Jerry Rice still visits both practice facilities to this day and tutors up the wideouts because he cares about both franchises.
*The bottom line is if both franchises are good enough for the GOAT, both franchises are most definitely good enough for me.

I sure as hell didn't root for Jerry when he was a raider. I didn't root against him either. So did you become a Cheifs fan because of Montana? Whatabout the Seahawks since Jerry played there too? Denver? I will always respect and be a fan of all 49er players but as soon as they leave the 49ers for anotherteam that's it for me until they retire, and sure as hell won't become a fan of another team because an ex 49er goes there. That's just stupid.

Just chill with this hate. Let the guy support whomever he wants to. If you don't take what he says seriously, then keep it moving. He's not shovinghis words down anyone's throat. Fall back, fellas.

Originally Posted by What up

Just chill with this hate. Let the guy support whomever he wants to. If you don't take what he says seriously, then keep it moving. He's not shoving his words down anyone's throat. Fall back, fellas.

Ole' captain save-a.....

Back
Top Bottom