:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif
 I can't wait til the 49ers lose on their first playoff game this year
will your team be there?

Yea they will
name your squad and lets see

Some of the Raider fans in here remind me of the Raider fans I knew in HS.
sick.gif

Anyways, we all knew this was going to be a tough game. Short week and having to travel to Baltimore. I'm not disappointed we lost, but I am very disappointed in the offensive line. I have hated Alex Smith since day 1 but you can't blame him for today. What do you expect from a guy when he's got 3 dudes in his face right when he snaps the ball? That TD to Ginn that was called back hurt us big time obviously. We didn't play well but we kept it close all game. The Oline needs to play much better and we need to get more pressure on the QB. Flacco had way too much time in the pocket.

Hopefully we can learn from this lose and keep improving. We are 9-2 and just need to concentrate on a first round bye.

I know the afc west is crap, but the nfc west is
sick.gif

Negative, the NFC West IS better than the AFC West.  How many teams in the AFC West lost to Tim Tebow??

I ain't gonna say my Raiders are the best but we r in first place and have a franchise qb unlike SF.
Bless your heart.

Raider fans talking mess...just be thankful that you're going to be in Oakland for the time being and not being shipped to LA.

100% Truth.

I swear, some people don't even know what the hell they're talking about
laugh.gif

You just described any and all Raiders fans right there.

We also have smelled a super bowl in the last ten yrs unlike the whiners
Smelled the Super Bowl.............I guess the Super Bowl is an acquired taste then huh since you guys didn't fully digest it.  What a bunch of clowns, this dude happy to have just shown up to the Super Bowl.  That's that loser mentality that's still running rampant within Raiders Nation unfortunately I see.  You act like this is the Pop Warner league and you get a "Participation Trophy" just for being apart of something.  You dudes lost that Super Bowl, and completely embarrassed yourself on national TV for all to see but what else is new, that's Raiders Nation for ya.  "Smelled a Super Bowl in the last ten yrs".................LOL.

Lock this thread up, just a bunch of bickering going on here. Some of you guys have to grow up, jesus.

Fact of the matter is this ..

Ravens won , 9'ers lost ..

The Raiders would get pummeled by the Ravens ...

Lock this thread up

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Niners are overated. They finally played a good team and got beat.

They've played NFC Worst opponents only 2 times so far. They've already beat quite a few quality opponents already...I swear, some people don't even know what the hell they're talking about
laugh.gif
exactly,  that NFC west argument is void.

there's no shame in losing to a very good ravens team on the road though.   the ravens have beaten a bunch of good teams this year and if it weren't for their bipolar tendancies, i'd consider them the hands down best team in the afc.

the game was closer then the score indicated imo, that long time consuming drive that baltimore got a td on changed the game. failing to stop them on all those 3rd downs on that drive sucked. the way both teams were playing defense a touchdown was a huge difference.  when the 49ers did drive the ball, they settled for field goals because the ravens stopped em.

how the 49ers respond though will say alot.  it would be good to see them going into the steelers game 11-2

Originally Posted by acidicality

Niners are overated. They finally played a good team and got beat.

They've played NFC Worst opponents only 2 times so far. They've already beat quite a few quality opponents already...I swear, some people don't even know what the hell they're talking about
laugh.gif

Quality opponents? Who? the Cardinals? Seahawks? Browns? Ohh yeah quality indeed. And I am the one not knowing what the hell I am talking about?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Jumpman gettin under dudes skin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 its an internet forum. some dudes take it way to seriously. you got dudes like Duce King who get all butthurt and it makes it fun 
laugh.gif

Quality opponents? Who? the Cardinals? Seahawks? Browns? Ohh yeah quality indeed. And I am the one not knowing what the hell I am talking about?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Conveniently leaving out the Lions, Eagles, Giants and Bengals reaffirms your last sentence. 

Keep hatin bro.

Realtalk ravens played like some pansies, ran out 2 quaters of the game and minized flaccos precence in the game
It felt like a online madden game,And that last review on a play was to shove it in jims face Ravens won't slip bye so easy next

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

go figure its a bunch of raider fans tryna go in.
idiots.

These guys have been in every game thread this year before the games predicting the opposing team to win and went ghost after every win. The one time we lose since people have started giving us credit, they come back to call us frauds.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Niners didn't play a good game on a short week. 9-2 ain't bad. Most figured they'd lose this one anyways.
But give credit to the Ravens. Their d-line and blitz schemes were too much tonight. Alex Smith can't do anything with 9 sacks. This defense barely missed Ray.
You won't hear me complaining about 9-2
laugh.gif

Why even acknowledge Deuce Queen? Fraud knew the Mediocre 49ers were going to lose to a legitimate team so he didn't even have the guts to put $30 on the line. *Waits for the cliche Vikings response*

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why even acknowledge Deuce Queen? Fraud knew the Mediocre 49ers were going to lose to a legitimate team so he didn't even have the guts to put $30 on the line. *Waits for the cliche Vikings response*

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Laying down a heads up bet is normally reserved for a fan of one team vs. a fan of another tram. In your case you had no team, you just bet against the Niners to spite the fan base. What does that say about you?

To spite the fan base? 
laugh.gif

To win money. I had high confidence the Ravens were going to knock the 49ers off their 8-game winning streak, and they did.

I extended the bet to anyone in the fan base, not just certain fans that annoy everyone on Niketalk.

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Im not paying you s***!!!  Come to San Francisco and try to get it!!

Just kiddin bro!  PM me that paypal info.

To spite the fan base? 
laugh.gif

To win money. I had high confidence the Ravens were going to knock the 49ers off their 8-game winning streak, and they did.

I extended the bet to anyone in the fan base, not just certain fans that annoy everyone on Niketalk.

So if these two teams met again would in the Super Bowl would you be willing to make that same bet Baltimore would win? At say, $100?

Originally Posted by dland24

dland24, PM me bru.
pimp.gif

Im not paying you s***!!!  Come to San Francisco and try to get it!!

Just kiddin bro!  PM me that paypal info.

You got on me for the avy/sig bet I lost. A bet is a bet. Can you say hypocrite

couldn't post because I wasn't home, but the 49ers OLine got stuffed, offense just wasn't there, the defense kept them in the game, though they gave away a lot of short yard plays. The run D was on point though.

Back
Top Bottom