:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Raiders fans talking %%#$ cuz they have nothing else to be happy about. Y'all look ridiculous. Good game Baltimore, y'all brought the heat all night long. 9 sacks is inexcusable. And it was STILL a close game, no worries here. We can't win them all. 9-2 still looks GREAT.

Nothing to be happy about? In first place ya we have nothing to be happy about
laugh.gif

For now, but knowing you dudes you clowns might choke that away.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Raiders fans talking %%#$ cuz they have nothing else to be happy about.Y'all look ridiculous.Good game Baltimore, y'all brought the heat all night long. 9 sacks is inexcusable. And it was STILL a close game, no worries here. We can't win them all.9-2 still looks GREAT.

AFC West is *%#, but our oline, qb off the couch, and recievers right now I'd wanna have going into the post season

Dude still bringing up the bronco game
laugh.gif
he must not have anything to say
laugh.gif

This is from another poster from the beginning of the NFL Week 11 in review thread...............

"Anytime you let Tebow make a drive like that, you're not a playoff team."

That's pretty much the consensus for any and every team that has and will lose to Tim Tebow.  That means things aren't looking too good for you and the Raiders champ.

I'm really confused here. Why are dudes outside of the Niners division in this thread clowning the 49ers who are 9-2 and well on their way to having a first round bye? Did I miss something?

Originally Posted by MPire

I'm really confused here. Why are dudes outside of the Niners division in this thread clowning the 49ers who are 9-2 and well on their way to having a first round bye? Did I miss something?

Mostly just Raider fans, and specifically one clown.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is from another poster from the beginning of the NFL Week 11 in review thread...............

That's pretty much the consensus for any and every team that has and will lose to Tim Tebow.  That means things aren't looking too good for you and the Raiders champ.

laugh.gif
ok champ. my Team and Tim Tebow have nothing to do with this game
laugh.gif
. Y'all got flat out owned on offense. Take the L like a Man

Deuce King wrote:

hmm wonder what's coming for Miami.

Much of nothing champ, and it's been that way for years now, aint nothing bout to change about that.

Acting like you've been doing this for years. 
laugh.gif

Actually we have, just not recently.     

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Because you don't use FACTS in your discussions, I will no longer engage you. You have shown over the years how clueless and incompetent you really are. Your statements and opinions kill brain cells. You lower your fellow 49er fans' IQ. You reek of childishness and immaturity. I will leave you with FACTS.

49ers record since 2003: 55-84

Dolphins record since 2003: 58-81

Source: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

There is no difference between these two franchises. Both have struggled after dominating in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's. You will make the playoffs this year and get steamrolled by a Packers or Saints team. Then you and your fanbase will complain about not having a franchise QB. Please don't act like you've arrived, you haven't. Hit the books, kid.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure we know our offense got owned.

It's you who's acting like like the 49ers are a bad team, as if your Raiders would have did better.

9 sacks & it was still a close game until the very end. Not much to be proud of tonight, but it could have been worse. I.E. Losing to a Tebow led team
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ok champ. my Team and Tim Tebow have nothing to do with this game
laugh.gif
. Y'all got flat out owned on offense. Take the L like a Man

Fixed.  You should have just left it at that champ. 

There is no difference between these two franchises. Both have struggled after dominating in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's

That's where your wrong champ, and that let's me know that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.  The 49ers's dominated in the 80's, 90's and early 00's as evident by our Super Bowl trophy case, playoff appearances and wins, and players that now reside in Canton at the Hall of Fame as well as other achievements.  Miami however, although your franchise as a whole in the far past was very good, aint no way you can say Miami DOMINATED, key word dominated, like San Fran did in the past.  Not a chance in hell my friend.  You can now do the dishes champ.   

Originally Posted by finnns2003

hmm wonder what's coming for Miami.

Much of nothing champ, and it's been that way for years now, aint nothing bout to change about that.

Acting like you've been doing this for years. 
laugh.gif

Actually we have, just not recently.     

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Because you don't use FACTS in your discussions, I will no longer engage you. You have shown over the years how clueless and incompetent you really are. Your statements and opinions kill brain cells. You lower your fellow 49er fans' IQ. You reek of childishness and immaturity. I will leave you with FACTS.

49ers record since 2003: 55-84

Dolphins record since 2003: 58-81

Source: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

There is no difference between these two franchises. Both have struggled after dominating in the 80's, 90's, and 2000's. You will make the playoffs this year and get steamrolled by a Packers or Saints team. Then you and your fanbase will complain about not having a franchise QB. Please don't act like you've arrived, you haven't. Hit the books, kid.
laugh.gif

Excuse me? When the HELL was Miami EVER dominant? 1972?? 40 years ago? Marino dominated, but the 53 other players? Still hurting after we owned Marinos one and only shot at a SB. Do you even want me to remind you what the final score was? SF has been bad the last 10 years, but that's after 5 SB wins and being SB contenders for 20+ years. You can't be good all the time. Nobody is saying we would beat the Packers, but our future is VERY bright.On that note, you guys argue some more I'm gonna go get my **** sucked and bang the wifey.
laugh.gif
weak @$% dolphins and raiders fans need to be medicatedGoodnight.

If it weren't for my Cowboys the 49ers would have completely dominated the 90's

That has to be the most I've ever read the word 'champ' in one sitting. lol.

Anyway, it was a solid game and it's unfortunate the Niners lost...It happens. I know that the O-line were getting destroyed, but Chilo Rachal. Yikes.

Niners are overated. They finally played a good team and got beat.

I know the afc west is crap, but the nfc west is
sick.gif

Guys the whiners are awesome they can kick field goals with the best of them. Lol
The whiners are dissin us like they the packers or something when according to espn they have the weakest schedule in the league. I ain't gonna say my Raiders are the best but we r in first place and have a franchise qb unlike SF. We also have smelled a super bowl in the last ten yrs unlike the whiners. Whiners have a good D but I'll take Raider style football any day. Raiders actually score TDs.

Truth is Whiners have 2 more wins than we do. We lost those 2 games (kc and den) because we lost our QB. Now we good though.

Raider fans talking mess...just be thankful that you're going to be in Oakland for the time being and not being shipped to LA.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Niners are overated. They finally played a good team and got beat.

They've played NFC Worst opponents only 2 times so far. They've already beat quite a few quality opponents already...I swear, some people don't even know what the hell they're talking about
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom