:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Should be a good Thanksgiving game..Let's make it 10-1
pimp.gif

I hope the NFL doesn't suspend Dashon since Doucet was the one who initiated it..

GO NINERS!

TOUGH game, should be a good one, expect a close low scoring game. Got to win the TO game

Lets get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I hope the NFL doesn't suspend Dashon since Doucet was the one who initiated it..

He ended up throwing 3 punches right? I know he didn't initiate it but that will most likely get him a suspension. 
Anyways, can't wait for this game. It's going to be very tough to go into Baltimore. I don't expect to win, but I want to see a competitive game.

Lets go!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He ended up throwing 3 punches right? I know he didn't initiate it but that will most likely get him a suspension.

Andre Johnson disagrees with your statement.

I expect a more grounded game as far as our offensive scheme seeing as Alex Smith isn't ready just yet to be a pure slinger. I hope Gore is 100% and I'm anxious to see how our defense fares against their offense. I gotta admit, I'm way more confident about us winning this game compared to the upcoming Steelers game. Although the Ravens beat the Steelers twice, I still think the Steelers have way more confidence in themselves which the Ravens might run out of if we jump ahead early.

i'm happy that the ravens are home for this game, since they always come to play at M&T.....wouldn't feel good at all traveling to play in SF

If andre johnson didn't get suspended neither should goldson

anyway this should be a good game, similar teams

49ers: 17
ravens: 13

I think the Niners will steal on them. They will be on the road. Primetime Thanksgiving slot. 9-1 and still dont get the national recognition they deserve this season. Plus the way they played today vs the Cards seemed lackluster, as if they were looking ahead.

Just seems like they've been waiting for this game all season.

Just from watching the Ravens all season, I feel confident about this game. It's gonna come down to which Flacco shows up. I just don't see Rice doing anything on this defense.

if the 49ers beat the ravens then their a legit team, they haven't beaten anyone good this year.

im just joking but this game will be good. baltimore is always tough at home and aside from sibling rivarly being on the line coaching wise, the ravens are playing to keep the steelers at bay so i expect their A game . it would be nice to run this win streak up to 9 though. the defense should play flacco tough. this should be a good game and i hope the 49ers are 10-1 afterwards.

smh at it being on nfl network though, i gotta find a bar to watch it at after grubbing on thanksgiving dinner or a friends house that has nfl network.

You guys should all really invest in the NFL Network. Redzone plus NFLN is too
pimp.gif
not to have. Its not expensive either.

Go Niners!

We must capitalize on Offense. However, it will be pretty difficult against the Ravens. If Alex can keep it away from Ed Reed, he should be good money.

Just keep it close fellas
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
having NFL Network at home

but seriously, this is gonna be tough, but I do like the 49ers' chances in this game over the Steeler game later on for some reason. I think both teams will bring it and it'll be a well-played game.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Been waiting for this game
pimp.gif

i know the nfl network has to be happy with having this game on the schedule.  back when the schedule was announced i was thinkin best case scenario the 49ers would be around 6-4 at this time  and the ravens would be in a similar situation.  it just so happens this game ended up being  2 of the best teams in the league playing on thanksgiving night.
pimp.gif

booked my plane ticket and hotel room. just need a ticket to the game now! it's slim pickings out there right now. go 9ers.

Talbert

Back
Top Bottom