:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 10/14:::

roll.gif

49ers loss is made even worse by the fact that [French] staaaaaaay Steezin' [/French] is throwing his .02 in the discussion like he knows anything about football.
laugh.gif
He's probably extra excited because the one man O line finally had a good game.

I wouldnt be surprised if his picture somehow made it into this thread.

Another thing that pissed me off at the game today was the special teams dancing to Tony Montana while down 23-3, I mean really? And then NYG returns it back to the Niners like 40yrd line. SMH. This dancing **** needs to stop, never liked it, you're not at the club. Focus. :smh:

^ I hate that Tony Montana **** too. Our special teams coverage has been the achilles heel of our team this season. Cant believe our special teams went from the best last season to this...

alex smith looked like the old alex smith today.. niners looked like crap today. gotta give the giants credit.. they deserved the W today...

Im sure most of you 49ers fans have to be embarrassed by some of your other fans. You guys didn't beat yourselves. You got dominated. Haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher at home since 2009. Gave up 116 today. Smith has throw 1 INT in the past 12 games. He threw 3 today. The Giants had 5 more first downs. Had 5 more minutes time of posession, 70 more rushing yards, 6 more sacks and 3 more turnovers. Obviously had more passing yards as they were down the whole game. I would say losing 26-3 at home is getting dominated. You guys are a very good team. Not as good as the Giants, but they are the Super Bowl Champs so that isn't a bad thing at all.

that game needs to be a wake up call for the 49ers, i had a chance to go to the game today, im glad i didn't make the trip up there to see that though.

hopefully they meet again in january so the 49ers have a chance to get payback but the giants have the 49ers number right now and i can say that unbiasedly.

i wouldn't go as far to say the 49ers got dominated but the giants defenitely outplayed them and made a statement today.

hopefully the short week will allow them to move on from this game and take care of the seahawks.

Back
Top Bottom