:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 10/14:::

going to be a tough game but if we play like we been playing these past two weeks we should pull out a win :smokin

Lets get it
pimp.gif

The 49ers have improved since last season and the Giants are more or less the same football team. Should've won that last game, so I'm optimistic about this game.

zugncl.jpg

49ers are a top 3 team in the NFL this year though. Alex is their biggest flaw. Should be a great game :pimp:

If the Niners are as savage on both ends of the ball as they were today...this game might get ugly. Two really good teams tough...gonna be a good one!

49ers are a top 3 team in the NFL this year though. Alex is their biggest flaw. Should be a great game :pimp:
That doesnt mean much the way he's been balling this season considering our rush offense is what makes our offense go. I'd even say our Special Teams coverage is the biggest flaw. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Cant get revenge for an NFC Championship in Week 6 BUT, I hope the Niners curb stomp the G-Men for what happened in January...

I still can't bring myself to watch that game, the memory is forever burned into my mind.

Giants won't give up 600 yards of offense, and they won't get blown out or shutout. Should be a hell of a game.

excited for this game.

If niners can keep up the momentum from the past 2 weeks going into this one....yezzzzir.

giants WRs definitely scare me though. As good as the niners def is, yards and points can be had thru the air.
hopefully they are up for this matchup.

body is ready

Last edited:
Cant get revenge for an NFC Championship in Week 6 BUT, I hope the Niners curb stomp the G-Men for what happened in January...

This. I don't consider this a revenge game but hopefully we can come in with a chip on our shoulder and dominate. It's our house and I know we're going to be pumped up!

For the first time I'm actually confident in the offense, rather than just the defense. Alex coming into his own.

My whole family being Giants fans, I can already hear the "Beat us in a playoff game" from them If 9ers win :x

Back
Top Bottom