:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 10/14:::

Just another reason ill be watching in a comfy apt with a huge TV and cheap liquor

I go to school in the bay area, but this is why I will never support bay area teams. 
Fans are what's stopping you from following a team? You might as well not be a fan of sports because every team has those types.
The name calling and trash talking feels excessive from some fan bases. I still want the 9ers/Giants/As/Raiders to succeed, but I'm not a fan. 

Last edited:
We go across the country, your backyard and you only put up 3.......sounds like domination to me.

Haven't given up a run TD at home in almost a full season......sounds like domination to me.

That tough and physical SF defense had how many sacks......sounds like domination to me.

We go across the country, your backyard and you only put up 3.......sounds like domination to me.
Haven't given up a run TD at home in almost a full season......sounds like domination to me.
That tough and physical SF defense had how many sacks......sounds like domination to me.

Ok we get it already. Half of our fanbase is making excuses for the team.

Take that to the official NYG thread thun :smh:

ehh im not too worried. last year it was very competitive between these teams and frickin alex smith was our quarterback. you should never let a win early in the season get to your head that easy.

probably wont be so one sided if these two teams meet again in the playoffs.

those two blowouts over crappy teams got to the 49er fans head. and to most of the sports nation. again people forget thats alex smith out there not joe freakin montana...

i heard an announcer say he didnt think this 49er team would be so successful if peyton manning was here instead of smith. yea freakin right :lol: keep dreaming. sunday showed bubby brister at his current age could have played better than alex smith...

Last edited:
17 team carries for 80 yards. Average of 4.7 yards per carry.

Harbaugh got away from the ground and pound. With Alex Smith at QB you can't do that, he's not built to make comebacks.

I still think this is a team figuring itself out, trying to incorporate these new weapons into the offense. We have an identity but at the same time we're trying to expand the offense which is great if it works. Only time will tell. It's week 7. Plenty of games to go. I feel like if we want to, we can go back to last years formula and win most of the time. But Harbaugh wants the team to get better and i'm hoping we'll get there by the time playoffs come around. We ran into a giants team that had something to prove and we were trying to beat them with a new look. I think for the next two games we'll stick to a basic gameplan and grind out wins because they're division games. If we have to play smashmouth football i still think we can go toe to toe with anybody in the nfl.

Talbert

My Trip to Candlestick!

Back
Top Bottom