Originally Posted by presumed

jim-harbaugh-alex-smith-2011-9-11-18-10-27.jpg

Gold+key.gif

lombardi-trophy.jpg

Stop yourself.

Nothing is bigger than the team so stop the hate for your QB 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 4one5

I agree it could be a trap game. I mean isn't the spread -3?

if they were rollin with nolan  or had singletary coaching and jimmy raye calling plays this is a game they would find a way to lose but decent coaching changes the entire atmosphere.

5 of the final 8 games against the nfc west as well.  things are looking nice.

Could be a trap game for the Niners but i thought last game against Cleveland would also be a trap game..

Niners-23
Skins-13

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Could be a trap game for the Niners but i thought last game against Cleveland would also be a trap game..

Niners-23
Skins-13
i've never really been worried about them at home against beatable teams for the most part but it's been road games that always give me worries.

im pretty sure they got this though.  im going to go with 27-20  a 49ers win

Unfortunately I'm gonna be at this game
laugh.gif
My little sister's a huge Skins fan and has never been to a game so she asked for tickets for her birthday.

I'm just hoping we keep it close and the crowd is loud. I haven't been to a game since 05 when we smacked the Cowboys but I've heard the atmosphere has really fallen off over the past few years.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

jim-harbaugh-alex-smith-2011-9-11-18-10-27.jpg

Gold+key.gif

lombardi-trophy.jpg

Stop yourself.

indifferent.gif
Stop yourself from getting ahead. We are far from a Super Bowl contending team.  We still have plenty room for improvement. Are you even a Niner fan? Listen, I'm as excited as the next Niner fan but let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time. Don't jinx it. 

Stop yourself.

indifferent.gif
Stop yourself from getting ahead. We are far from a Super Bowl contending team.  We still have plenty room for improvement. Are you even a Niner fan? Listen, I'm as excited as the next Niner fan but let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time. Don't jinx it. 
Are you a Niners fan? Of course we take it one game at a time but everyone knows our goal is a championship. Yes we need to improve every day, Alex Smith needs to complete 15-20 yarders consistently and Jim Harbaugh needs to be more open with his play-calling. Lotta people diss Alex Smith to no end, but Jim Harbaugh and the rest of our TEAM knows he is our starter and we support him 100%.

indifferent.gif
Are you a Niners fan? Of course we take it one game at a time but everyone knows our goal is a championship. Yes we need to improve every day, Alex Smith needs to complete 15-20 yarders consistently and Jim Harbaugh needs to be more open with his play-calling. Lotta people diss Alex Smith to no end, but Jim Harbaugh and the rest of our TEAM knows he is our starter and we support him 100%.

Since when? Since the hot start? Yes every team sets out to win a Superbowl at the beginning of the year but come on NO ONE here saw this kind of start coming. And as far as SB talk that would mean us probably having to get past Green Bay. I'm not sure how I'd like are chances. We are much improved from last years team that played them thats for sure.
I'll really be interested to see the next few games especially the Ravens games how defenses line up to stop us. With 8 in the box what happens if we can't run the ball can Alex Smith win a game for us with his arm. He has yet to do so this year.

Aight fellas, we got 24 plus more hours till it's gametime.  If anybody that's coming in from out of town needs help or has questions be sure to hit me up with a PM if you need help.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  Before the game I will be out in the Fed Ex parking lot tailgating with friends, then in the Bud Light pavilion, and then maybe on the field with the players before the game starts.  I will be wearing my 49ers #2 jersey, so if you see me speak out................."power to the people, when you see me, see you"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Aight fellas, we got 24 plus more hours till it's gametime.  If anybody that's coming in from out of town needs help or has questions be sure to hit me up with a PM if you need help.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  Before the game I will be out in the Fed Ex parking lot tailgating with friends, then in the Bud Light pavilion, and then maybe on the field with the players before the game starts.  I will be wearing my 49ers #2 jersey, so if you see me speak out................."power to the people, when you see me, see you"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Flew in from San Francisco to the hood that is D.C to watch my 49ers .
I will be on the 49ers side section 122 row 19 . Anyone have any idea how these seats are?
Also how is it taking public transportation to this dump of a stadium lol

Back
Top Bottom