:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington ******** @ FedEx Field 11/6:::

Come on San Fran, give us this one. You guys already won the west.
Try to make it interesting for the East.

Originally Posted by vick the quick

Flew in from San Francisco to the hood that is D.C to watch my 49ers .
I will be on the 49ers side section 122 row 19 . Anyone have any idea how these seats are?
Also how is it taking public transportation to this dump of a stadium lol
hood? dump? cmon man

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Who's #2?

"He is I, and I am him". For being a groomsman recently I received a custom #2 49ers jersey since, #2 is my favorite number (hence the name DEUCE KING) from my boy that got married. I'm breaking it out today.

Originally Posted by Hugo

I will be on the 49ers side section 122 row 19 . Anyone have any idea how these seats are?
hood? dump? cmon man
Well I agree with dump of a stadium. FedEx sucks.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Hugo

hood? dump? cmon man
Well I agree with dump of a stadium. FedEx sucks.
you going to the game gift?

checked^

welp bout t be on my way. ima be the hispanic dude with a patrick willis jersey and niners christmas hat on lol.

endzone

Gameday fellas, im on i95 right now... Should be there within 30 minutes, might try to find a place to eat since we extra early

Btw, no way is fedex worse than the stick... That thing is truly a dumpHugo, check your pm

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Gameday fellas, im on i95 right now... Should be there within 30 minutes, might try to find a place to eat since we extra early

Btw, no way is fedex worse than the stick... That thing is truly a dump

yes true but the stick is a classic and its been around since the 50's ? and fed ex is what late 90's and looks like a freaking cereal bowl nothing modern about it at all haha Btw I never got the ******** fans dressing up in a dress and a pig when they are Indians ?

Legendary O-line from the 80's for us called themselves the Hogs and that's when the Hoggetes were born. I know rediculous but hey.
laugh.gif

a9b35efee3ba93ab8b70ea778552004e3aa4663.gif

Yea i know that, just feel like we need a new stadium...

There is a lot of 9er fans over hete already

Kinda random and may be stupid but do they sell 49ers appearal at the stadium ?
Just need a Beenie and a 49ers hoodie seems pretty chilly from where I'm at right now (DuPont circle)

There is A LOT of niners fans here in Fed-ex. ^ and as of now i dont see no niners stuff

Originally Posted by presumed

Ok i'll just leave it at this I'm hoping for an Alex Smith career day tomorrow
Doubt he will though. Washington doesnt have a great offense so the gameplan is going to be the same as usual. Get good field position, run the ball and then stop them on defense. Its going to be another ugly game like the Browns game. Only way Alex Smith gets a ton of yards is if were behind or Washington stops the run. Anything could happen though so we will have to see.

But go Niners! Game is on tv over here the next 3 of 4 weeks (I think), no streaming ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

49ers are 6-1.......the rest of the NFC West has a TOTAL of 4 wins...........now thats just sad.

Ya boy is in the building. See me on the field.

Edit-- NT summit going down on the field right now for us 49er fans.

Back
Top Bottom