Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just ordered a pair of Royal/Yellow Trainer 80s from H-S

I love the way classic Sauconys look, but there's something about the box these come in that made them a must purchase

Not very expensive either, added on another sale shoe to take the sting out of paying almost the full price of the shoe for shipping.

I wear a size 9.5 in asics Gel sagas and they are just a tad big. Was looking for Cabin fevers, and was offered a size 9 for retail. Would they be way too small?

I wear a size 9.5 in asics Gel sagas and they are just a tad big. Was looking for Cabin fevers, and was offered a size 9 for retail. Would they be way too small?
Nah they would probably be perfect cabin fever ran about a half size big and so do sagas so 9 would be perfect for you

I just posted an on feet video of those green grid 9000's, I don't know everything there is to know about them or Saucony in general, but I did my best to give a solid look them, here's the vid 

Glad to see you on NT Eddie! How did you get them so early exactly? 

love the 9000 my fav from saucony but that blue throws it off for me on every colorway. im still okay with my pair of sneaker freaker grid9000s lol 

Just ordered a pair of Royal/Yellow Trainer 80s from H-S

I love the way classic Sauconys look, but there's something about the box these come in that made them a must purchase

Not very expensive either, added on another sale shoe to take the sting out of paying almost the full price of the shoe for shipping.
Excuse my ignorance but what shop is H-S?

Excuse my ignorance but what shop is H-S?

hanon-shop.com They're based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Really good people that seem to put a lot of thought in what they carry. They've done some of the best collaborations with New Balance IMO.

I just posted an on feet video of those green grid 9000's, I don't know everything there is to know about them or Saucony in general, but I did my best to give a solid look them, here's the vid 

Awesome dude I feel the same way about Sauconys. I got the Distinct Lifes after watching your video. I cant wait for more collabs to build my collection.

I'm probably getting the red and green pair of the grids I need them to release already! And I still need to scoop some cabin fevers

Damn, didn't expect them to hit shops this early. Missed my size on the Burgundy 9000s. Fortunately, these are GRs.

They will be coming to other US shops in the upcoming weeks. Price will stay the same whether you purchase now or later regardless. 
Thanks for the response.

Do 6pm ,finishline or some other larger stores carry them? 

Yeah didn't think they'd drop this early but those grids have to be the sickest GRs I've seen. I wonder where I'll be able to get em locally

Oh what the hell… I saw the tweet on the 6000s didn't realize the 9000s were going up too! Wanted those burgundys… time to play the wait game.

Oh what the hell… I saw the tweet on the 6000s didn't realize the 9000s were going up too! Wanted those burgundys… time to play the wait game.
Right here with you. Tempted to get all 3 of the grids. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom