Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah right lol and I just bought a pair of black and solar yeezt 2's for retail. Some people will say anything for internet fame and attention

Yeah right lol and I just bought a pair of black and solar yeezt 2's for retail. Some people will say anything for internet fame and attention
laugh.gif

. lol believe what you want. I got my pair for an unbelievable price dont care what you think. An yeah youd be surprised by what steals you can get by just googling. i saw the complete list of every single europe retail location and called every single one of them to find out if they had any extra sizes left. out of the 8 that replied turns out runcolors had an extra 10.5 which is just my size. same way i got the corks from endclothing for 325 which was the uk retail price. and that was almost 2 months after they released

Last edited:
Lol extra sizes almost 3 months later on a shoe that was limited to 300 pairs worldwide? Ok if u say so. Maybe I should call around and see if some of the hottest releases of 2013 are still sitting on shelves lol

it's not that far fetched I was able to get stuff from the first wave of shadow 5000 releases almost a year later. Sure the shoe wasn't that hot, but a lot of these shops have their pulse on what's locally hot and their customers don't care what's hot on the internet and might not move some pairs for a long time. it's not much different than when someone finds an old mom and pop in the middle of nowhere with 20 years of back stock just rotting away in a store room.

. lol believe what you want. I got my pair for an unbelievable price dont care what you think. An yeah youd be surprised by what steals you can get by just googling. i saw the complete list of every single europe retail location and called every single one of them to find out if they had any extra sizes left. out of the 8 that replied turns out runcolors had an extra 10.5 which is just my size. same way i got the corks from endclothing for 325 which was the uk retail price. and that was almost 2 months after they released

Does that shop ship to the US, I'm going through their stock and they've got some stuff I'm into that I never see in my corner of the world.

He is special guys that's y he copped for retail almost 3 months after they dropped. I paid 40.00 for mine 2 days b4 release and I know the owners of my shop so he must really b special lol

Last edited:
Lmao you guys are just too dense to understand the situation. I got my pair that's all I'm worried about.

Lmao you guys are just too dense to understand the situation. I got my pair that's all I'm worried about.

Word the price you paid is a reasonable price, thier are resellers who are sitting on pairs on eBay and other market places, just got to do a little work and bargaining and y'all can find a pair for the right price as well. Dudes on here are just either hating or salty but that's what peeps do on here, these aren't Jordan's, Put in effort and get results, can't get everything spoon fed on here.

Last edited:
Lol salty? Hating had mine 2 days b4 release. If something sounds too good to be true it probably is. Like I said maybe if I put in some WORK like u say I might get some y eezys for under a grand lol

Back
Top Bottom