Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

saucony-originals-grid-9000-spring-2014-1-540x396.jpg
saucony-originals-grid-9000-spring-2014-01-540x359.jpg

saucony-originals-grid-9000-spring-2014-05-540x360.jpg

I just now saw these other two colorways for spring They're all dope.

I'll probably get the red pair I'm slackin on red kicks but I actually want them all lol. 

I'm patiently waiting on that Red/Grey pair back there. That green is looking pretty good for a purchase too.

Just got these in hand, the suede is amazing 
where from?

Latest pick-up
damn. nice find

I know they weren't too well received, but Packer has pretty close to a FSR in their Woodland Snake collab. I picked up a pair yesterday and the materials are really nice. Much nicer in person than in those promo shots they took in the woods. 

The on feet shots in this vid really convinced me to get em. 

hahah, not a lot of people show love to saucony on YT , I'm glad to have at least a few videos out there

hahah, not a lot of people show love to saucony on YT , I'm glad to have at least a few videos out there

Def can't wait for that! Been watching you ever since your footpatrol vid. And love the sneaker chats with yoanty and them! We need more youtubers into saucony!

This is my current collection! Saucony doing big things in 2014.

Last edited:
Def can't wait for that! Been watching you ever since your footpatrol vid. And love the sneaker chats with yoanty and them! We need more youtubers into saucony!

Appreciate that man! It would be dope if more youtubers looked into Saucony, but they're too caught up in the hype of other brands, but I can't front, I'm pretty new on the Saucony scene and you're collection has mine beat! I'm hoping to pickup a lot more pairs this year

I just posted an on feet video of those green grid 9000's, I don't know everything there is to know about them or Saucony in general, but I did my best to give a solid look them, here's the vid 

Those look absolutely amazing. Can't wait to grab a pair. Thanks for the video! 

Awesome collection. I need to stop playin around and grab those cabin fevers.  You inspired me to finally take a collection pic of mine. 

hi,
i'm a newbie of saucony, thinkin about buying some grid 9000s.
do saucony's go on sale often and what are soome good websites to buy them? 6pm? packer?
thanks alot

hi,
i'm a newbie of saucony, thinkin about buying some grid 9000s.
do saucony's go on sale often and what are soome good websites to buy them? 6pm? packer?
thanks alot
I just picked up a pair of grid 9000's from kicksusa. Sat on that 3 rivers pack forever, but always liked the navy one from the set. They had it for 49 bucks and you get 5 dollars more off signing up for their e-newsletter. Got them in earlier this week and was expecting routine GR materials, like ASICS GR sudes etc... but the suede on these are really nice! On point with NB GR suedes and the such. Really impressed. Check them out. They have the Navy's and this lighter tan color on sale.

http://www.kicksusa.com/grid-9000-blu-70117-6.html

Zappos and 6pm will have them on sale for 40 bucks as I've seen too, but depends on your size. I can never jump on it quick enough on those sites for my size 8.5.

Last edited:

I just posted an on feet video of those green grid 9000's, I don't know everything there is to know about them or Saucony in general, but I did my best to give a solid look them, here's the vid 

Good to see you here Eddie! You're one of the most entertaining sneaker reviewers on Youtube man. Your Lebron story was A+ haha. Keep doing your thing brother! 
nthat.gif

I just picked up a pair of grid 9000's from kicksusa. Sat on that 3 rivers pack forever, but always liked the navy one from the set. They had it for 49 bucks and you get 5 dollars more off signing up for their e-newsletter. Got them in earlier this week and was expecting routine GR materials, like ASICS GR sudes etc... but the suede on these are really nice! On point with NB GR suedes and the such. Really impressed. Check them out. They have the Navy's and this lighter tan color on sale.

http://www.kicksusa.com/grid-9000-blu-70117-6.html

Zappos and 6pm will have them on sale for 40 bucks as I've seen too, but depends on your size. I can never jump on it quick enough on those sites for my size 8.5.
repped.

they don't have my size .

I think i'll buy the green first.

thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom