Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

They just released (will release?) a really cool pair with Up There Store, check it out. To me probably the best Saucony collab since the Kushwhackers

Hadn't even hear of them til you mentioned them. They sound nice from the description, but they're mad expensive, and also 8Ks, which I'm not a fan of.

I actually liked the Antiololi Inner 9Ks from a few months ago, but I think I'm the only one here who grabbed them.

I like the looks of this pair a lot, first new Saucony to interest me in a while.
Up_There_X_Saucony_Grid_8000_Sashiko_-1.jpg

Does any one have a link to these?

Does any one have a link to these?

After my post went looking for more info. They still haven't released, will release next friday at up there. Worldwide soon after on the 23rd apparently.

Hadn't even hear of them til you mentioned them. They sound nice from the description, but they're mad expensive, and also 8Ks, which I'm not a fan of.

I actually liked the Antiololi Inner 9Ks from a few months ago, but I think I'm the only one here who grabbed them.

The price is 250 aud, not usd. Not sure if that's expensive by american standards, but at the current exchange rate that's about the usual price for saucony collabs here in europe.

After my post went looking for more info. They still haven't released, will release next friday at up there. Worldwide soon after on the 23rd apparently.

The price is 250 aud, not usd. Not sure if that's expensive by american standards, but at the current exchange rate that's about the usual price for saucony collabs here in europe.

Yeah, it's about $200 usd. Collabs tend to be about $50 less than that.

I'm a little confused with the sizing recommendations in this thread for the Grid 9000

I tried on the 8500 in size 8 and they fit perfect. Do the 9000 fit the same?

My size in shoes are between 8 - 8.5...

Shoes in 8 - Flyknit Trainer, Vapormax, Air Max Plus, Gel Lyte V
Shoes in 8.5 - Flyknit Racer, Ultraboost 1.0, Gel Lyte III

Any help would be appreciated!

Is your sz 8 your TTS or your 8.5?? Because if it’s your 8 go with that size.
I'm a little confused with the sizing recommendations in this thread for the Grid 9000

I tried on the 8500 in size 8 and they fit perfect. Do the 9000 fit the same?

My size in shoes are between 8 - 8.5...

Shoes in 8 - Flyknit Trainer, Vapormax, Air Max Plus, Gel Lyte V
Shoes in 8.5 - Flyknit Racer, Ultraboost 1.0, Gel Lyte III

Any help would be appreciated!

Premier has a FSR of these if anyone is looking. I am tempted to grab a pair

https://thepremierstore.com/products/shadow-5000-evr-pink-devil
I think UBIQ just put these put very recently too. I'm tempted.

https://www.ubiqlife.com/shadow-5000-evr-solebox-pink-devil-s70408-1.html

Tempting but I would think these are bound for discount prices. I haven't tried them on yet but unless they are absurdly comfortable I'm not paying $150 for them.

Is your sz 8 your TTS or your 8.5?? Because if it’s your 8 go with that size.

My foot measures at 8 and 1/4, that's why I have a lot of shoes in 8 and 8.5. I read a lot of mixed advice about staying TTS and going a half size down for the 9000, so I'm guessing I should go with the 8. I'm just hoping it fits the same as the 8500.

All Sauconys fit TTS for me but everyone’s foot is different tho, Hope it works out.
My foot measures at 8 and 1/4, that's why I have a lot of shoes in 8 and 8.5. I read a lot of mixed advice about staying TTS and going a half size down for the 9000, so I'm guessing I should go with the 8. I'm just hoping it fits the same as the 8500.

Does anyone know of a site that has a good compendium/list/timeline/whatever of Sauconys, specifically from the late 80s-mid 90s? There are some great silos I remember seeing on the shelf of the sporting goods store as a kid that I feel like I don't see at all these days, but maybe I'm just misremembering.

Back
Top Bottom