Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Beautiful. I only have a couple pairs of sauconys. First time I've seen those. What kind of price range do those go for?

I would say 250-300 for a DS pair, if your lucky to find your size it's been 2 years since the initial release but I paid less than half that for my VNDS pair

This was my first pair, picked them up months after they dropped for retail from some guy on ebay that had a full size run of ALL the elites. I LOVE this pair so much, the pigskin suede on the toecap is so nice. I ended up throwing in a pair of gray laces from my Master Control Elites in these to change things up after I got tired of the blue, natural, white.

Def man quality on these is top notch even after 2 years straight butter

Dope! Just noticed that the green is different from the grid 9k.
Thanks! Yeah, it's a nice green. Almost like a slightly muted jungle green in some light. It's portrayed differently in photos from different sources online depending where you look. Really nice material, too. I'm very pleased with these in hand.

Last edited:
LPU
smokin.gif
so jealous..only time i ever found my sz (10) was for 300 and i couldnt :[ lol

Im mad late on the saucony game but copped the olive grid 9000. Looking for a pair of 6000 sohos now

Im mad late on the saucony game but copped the olive grid 9000. Looking for a pair of 6000 sohos now

Thiers a bunches sizes on the bay if your looking to pay 400-500...other than that good luck. They sold out instantly on release and was limited to a few pairs in each shop that had em. I was def lucky enough to get a pair, because that was one of the super limited saucony release.

Last edited:
so jealous..only time i ever found my sz (10) was for 300 and i couldnt :[ lol

These actually fit pretty big, if you can find them a half or even a full size smaller you should be ok. I got them in my normal size and I always have that weird toe folding going on when I wear them, but I love them so much I'll never stop wearing them.

Thiers a bunches sizes on the bay if your looking to pay 400-500...other than that good luck. They sold out instantly on release and was limited to a few pairs in each shop that had em. I was def lucky enough to get a pair, because that was one of the super limited saucony release.
yea i hear ya. it sucks cuz my manager just copped a pair for retail off of one his boys who was desperate for cash. i was feelin some type of way lol

Last edited:
yea i hear ya. it sucks cuz my manager just copped a pair for retail off of one his boys who was desperate for cash. i was feelin some type of way lol
paid a month after release 310 usd including international shipping for a size 11. I feel happy lol

paid a month after release 310 usd including international shipping for a size 11. I feel happy lol
still kind of in disbelief that i got mine for retail...luck was on my side for that one (and an amazing gf that was willing to go scoop em for me while i was in my saturday class) 

probably my favorite shoe in my collection 

I ended up ordering the Blue from PYS yesterday and picked up the grey when I saw them in person at Politics. A bit more than PYS, but I have them in hand and I'm wearing them today. I was a little bummed that the grey pair didn't come with a set of alt laces, but I'll live with it.

Back
Top Bottom