Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Some distinct life's for today.

Last edited:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=30007785&parentid=M_NEWARRIVALS

Here's the link straight to the shoe.

This is awesome though I work at a UO and get to use my discount 
happy.gif
Repped. Missed out on the burgundy Grids once again in my size, went ahead and copped the olive pair. 

My size is backordered :/
Yeah they all were initially for 03/06, now that they restocked some are for 03/16 and some aren't backordered.

My size was backordered when I bought the olives and maroons but now they aren't I hope that means that they ship mine out now

I need the blue pair, just checked UO and they're all back ordered. I have two questions though, I'm a 12 in NB 998 and a 13 in Asics, would I be a 12 or 13 in these Grids? Also is there any more word on other places getting them in? I would rather not have an order for back order, but I don't want to miss out on retail.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Want those grey/greens from the grey pack but not sure on sizing. I'ma true 12.5 but not sure if I should get a 12 or 13, help.

Last edited:
ubiq x saucony grid 9k teaser 
smokin.gif

that undftd colorway is fire. that orange tho!

Last edited:
Damn beat me to it lol. Definitely looking forward to more official pictures of those. Saucony has been killin it lately. 

Last edited:
Want those grey/greens from the grey pack but not sure on sizing. I'ma true 12.5 but not sure if I should get a 12 or 13, help.
shadow 6000's are tts, but i dont think they make 12.5. you should try both sizes on and see which one fits best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom