Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

A very close friend of mine worked on these and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. So proud of him and can't wait to have these on my feet.

ehhhhh so far nothing has topped the sneaker freaker grid 9000s. kinda disappointing  

In the 9000, I'm completely agree. I like those Soho and Bait 6000's more than the Bushwackers though, along with the old Bodega 5k and 6k's.

For as many collabs as they've been doing, 85% are BASURA.

these are fireee!
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

Those Ubiq's are 
nthat.gif
Materials are on point
those ubiq dirty martinis are nice! gotta get them. appreciate the pictures @jwolfe
Dirty Martinis definitely looking onp.
Soo clean I plan on putting in my speed laces from the 3dots pack on the dirti martinis and them joints will be straight, but the fact is they already straight regardless
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Though I agree with you, this UBIQ collab is dope! I was sold on this shoe when I first saw the teaser pics.
A very close friend of mine worked on these and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. So proud of him and can't wait to have these on my feet.
Really hype to see all the positive feedback on the collab! The release date is set for March 8th. We are doing in store and online (more pairs being kept for the web) Good luck to everyone who plans on grabbing a pair. We had a lot of fun on this particular shoe and theme.  

ehhhhh so far nothing has topped the sneaker freaker grid 9000s. kinda disappointing  

agreed, but these will be nice regardless. tho part of me thinks these ubiq's are too similar to the packer shoes trail pack, but just with more premium materials...

Does anyone know if the Shadow 6000 run big? I'm a natural 7 - 7.5 but I was only able to find the Shadow 6000's in 6.5 or 8. I'm wondering if I may be able to fit in the 6.5's.

Not bad.

I thought the 3 dots in the S logo would be that deep orange to better represent the 3 olives in the drink though.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if the Shadow 6000 run big? I'm a natural 7 - 7.5 but I was only able to find the Shadow 6000's in 6.5 or 8. I'm wondering if I may be able to fit in the 6.5's.
I always buy a size 10 in sneakers, and as expected some tend to run a bit big (I'm looking at you, New Balance), but it really doesn't bother me to have a little extra room. I hate too snug. The 6000s I just got have some extra room, in my opinion. Certainly more than any Nikes or Asics I have, but not quite as much as some New Balances. If you tend to wear a 7 more often than a 7.5, I'd say you would be safe in a 6.5, but then again I don't want to be held accountable if they're too tight, heh. Somebody else may like to chime in...

Last edited:
Next pick up (if I can find a 9 or 9.5), are the Tequila Sunrises. Can anyone give me a heads up if they find a good deal on them? Thanks y'all.

Back
Top Bottom