Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You shouldn't be telling people what size to buy becaus someone's going to listen to you and be pissed they bought a size that doesn't fit right.....everyone has different feet...I cannot fit my true size in 9000s I have to go up a half size....if I didn't know any better and listened to what you typed and sized .5 down I'd be super pissed

Hopefully the UBIQ collab will be my first Saucony pick up, waited to long to get the Grid 9000s off Urban Outfitters. On the look out for the blue pair mostly.

Looks like these ubiqs are US only release...haven't seen any other store apart from ubiq store...:s
If you read their blog about it, it says wider release will be expected down the road, as of now, initial release will be on UBIQ.  Same process as any collaboration shoe....BENJAMINS were the same way...then other stores were able to get them after.

smokin.gif

If you read their blog about it, it says wider release will be expected down the road, as of now, initial release will be on UBIQ.  Same process as any collaboration shoe....BENJAMINS were the same way...then other stores were able to get them after.
did not see that although i read the announcement. I guess i was in panic. Thank you..repped!

I'm still trying to find out what the retail price for the Ubiq Saucony joints...They drop in 4 days and I still don't know the price. I'll probably just swing by the store tonight, but if anyone knows what it is, please let me know...thanks.

I'm still trying to find out what the retail price for the Ubiq Saucony joints...They drop in 4 days and I still don't know the price. I'll probably just swing by the store tonight, but if anyone knows what it is, please let me know...thanks.
Price will be available soon according to their blog/journal. Shouldn't be anymore than $160 max. 

Price will be available soon according to their blog/journal. Shouldn't be anymore than $160 max. 

I'm hoping it should be way less than that even. Doesn't the Grid 9000 usually retail at $80? Even with the collab markup, I dont think it should be any higher than $120-$130. I think my bodega saucony G9 Elites were $130...Surely these should be less, no?

I'm hoping it should be way less than that even. Doesn't the Grid 9000 usually retail at $80? Even with the collab markup, I dont think it should be any higher than $120-$130. I think my bodega saucony G9 Elites were $130...Surely these should be less, no?
Finally got word. They will be $120 usd

Got the olive 9k last week, blck/white trainer restock today, and will be copping these this Saturday. My pockets hurtin.

yeah the 120 price point is good. will consider copping those dirty martinis

3 of the 4 Shadow 6000s safe at home now. Just waiting on my blue pair to come in from PYS on Friday now.

And then I have to figure out if I'm going to go all in on the 5000 pack too.

Back
Top Bottom