Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

3 of the 4 Shadow 6000s safe at home now. Just waiting on my blue pair to come in from PYS on Friday now.

And then I have to figure out if I'm going to go all in on the 5000 pack too.

please, everyone, buy all the GRs, run out of money so I can cop ubiqs easily... :tongue:

Last edited:
waiting for mine to arrive....the only cw i got from this pack

do you guys like the 3dots pack or the dirty martini more?
 I'd have to get the Dirty Martinis in hand to decide. My Olive 3dot 9k pair just came in today. Quality is amazing, materials and color-blocking are on point. Definitely impressed with Saucony so far in 2014. 

Last edited:
Ahhh yes Kermits came in today, Red 9ks came in yesterday, grey 6000s came on Monday and put my money down on the blue and green 9ks! Now I just need too finish the 6000 injection pack then onto the 5000s and hopefully the dirty martinis this weekend. Saucony is killing my wallet this month!

Damn, nice pics y'all.
nthat.gif

Finally found a good deal on the Tequila Sunrise pair: $150 shipped (DS) on eBay via PayPal invoice. Gonna track down a Distinct Life pair.

Anyone know where I can find Viridian Burners in size 9 or 9.5?

Last edited:
My burgandy grid's came in a few days ago. They're as expected in a saucony premium. Some notes, the 'burgandy' is more of a plummy wine color. Not purple, not red, not exactly burgandy, but a fusion in there someone. Real unique tone. The black though is more of an ashy dark gray. Bungy laces are ok, the extra pack of flat black laces are nice if you want to go more traditional. A little sloppy on the outsole glue job but consistent with other Saucony's I have, minor nitpick. Overall really clean colorway and definitely a great GR pickup for those who grabbed it as it's on par if not better then most 9000 collabs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom