Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

wheres the rest of the bodega collabs that were supposed to drop.

was lookin forward to that leopard/cheetah print pair that was slated to drop this month...
Not sure of US RD as they stated April, but my dude abroad confirmed that some boutiques released the 2nd batch around mid-February. Ended-up snagging me the Shadow 6s, but I know the Controls are sitting. Have to wait until he gets another release before he ships them, but I'll post photos once they arrive...

Not sure of US RD as they stated April, but my dude abroad confirmed that some boutiques released the 2nd batch around mid-February. Ended-up snagging me the Shadow 6s, but I know the Controls are sitting. Have to wait until he gets another release before he ships them, but I'll post photos once they arrive...

bodega's twitter feeds says they expect them to drop on may 4th...

These are amazing. The foot patrol x saucony from link above.

Ugh, just when I thought Shadow Masters were the only collab I had to have this year.... Those footpatrols are a work of art

I've never owned a pair of Saucony's, never thought I would, but that might change.

Those are ******g BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited:
bad news. yet good. at least they are not pushing out low quality shoes. ashame that quality control kicked in so late.

We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the overwhelming response to this collaboration since we announced it last week! Unfortunately it seems like Soho has had it’s dirty little way with our sneakers…

any clarification on this little statement they finished off with?

i remember people saying they had hookups for b-grade tassie's, although NB never allowed those pairs to go to outlets or anything. guarantee they got snatched up by workers/higher-ups and are in people's hands by now

^ I had the all blue bodega joints in US10 and they were a half size too big. I wear a 10.5 in J's, a 10 in Grid 9k's, and a 9.5 in Shadow 6k's as a reference.

White Mountaineering x Saucony Courageous Sneaker are tough
but i don't know if im ready to drop 325

Can anyone give me an idea on the fit of the shadow 5000 from 2009? TTS? thanks

I found them to be a bit bigger than I'd like, I bought them TTS and have a bit of wiggle room in the front. I don't know if I'd say size down half a size though since to me it only felt like it was a .25 size bigger.

Back
Top Bottom