Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Do they not make Saucony Elites in a Size 13, or anything over Size 12 at all?
frown.gif
mean.gif
. . . the colors on this shoe are crazy but everytime I find a store selling online, it only goes up to size 12

Do they not make Saucony Elites in a Size 13, or anything over Size 12 at all? :frown: :smh: . . . the colors on this shoe are crazy but everytime I find a store selling online, it only goes up to size 12​

The collabs (especially the elite series) were not made in sizes >US12 because they were originally intended for the Japanese market, but the Bodega Shadow 5000 from 2010 fit large. I'm a 13/12.5 and the one I have is a 12 and fits very well (bear in mind that they do stretch with wear).

However, I believe it applies only to the Elite line because my next Saucony purchases were the shadow 5000 from the luxury pack (the black/purple), a pair of GR grid 9000, and the shadow 6000 by PYS in size 12 and they were all too tight. I haven't bought anything from the brand since then.

Yo, anyone try for the Bodega release this morning?  I missed out.  Any one have a line on other places dropping them online?? PM me please if you don't want to blow up the spot. 

Yo, anyone try for the Bodega release this morning?  I missed out.  Any one have a line on other places dropping them online?? PM me please if you don't want to blow up the spot. 
It'd be better to call around. Call every sneaker boutique that hasn't realesed them yet that you can find once a day. Important to call everyday because a lot of times the rep on the phone won't know about them until they arrive. At least for non hype releases like these

Sneaker in Charleston, SC has two 9's and a 10.5 in the Grey/Blue G9 Controls.

They're now accepting phone orders:

[COLOR=#red]843.202.0620[/COLOR]

Damn, missed out a few times today on the leopards. Anyone know if these will drop later overseas?

I'll sure they'll drop overseas. Probably next month.

If I recall, the last couple of pairs (blue & grey suede g9 shadow 6 & tiger camo shadow 5) released overseas a month later.

Last edited:
Keeping my fingers crossed for the overseas drop, because I have struck out big time on my size for the US release. Anyone who knows of any place with sizes still available, please let me know.

How do you all pronounce Saucony? I've always pronounced it Suh-Coney. But recently at a sports store, an avid runner corrected me and said it is pronounced Sock-Kun-y. I still pronounced my original way but just wondering how everyone else says it.

If anyone needs a pair of the G9 Controls, I still have a few in stock at the store. Size 10, 10.5, 11, and 11.5. The Cheetahs sold out super quick. You can call me at the shop 732-383-8102 or e-mail me [email protected]

cool thanks guys. guess i'll just change the way I say it now. gotta get used to it.

Need a link on the captain purp in a 12 smh. $250 on eBay is too much lol.
Yo, I am totally on board with that. Diggin the Captain purp. Is it true there were only 85 pairs? I'd so, $250 doesn't seem too bad. I may have to pull the trigger.

I am assuming it is doubtful any captain purps will drop overseas, since only 85 pairs were made. I keep hoping for a restock at Bodega....

Back
Top Bottom